Guys, Do Europe find Black women attractive?

Do Europeans find Black women attractive. Sorry for the misspell.
And if so what about us do you like?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• I know in Germany there was a bar that was called "Black Bar" but most were African and other brown skin people and they were always packed, spoke English and most of the European men were looking for or had brown skin women. Not sure if they were American or not.

If you think about mostly White countries, white is boring especially in the winter.

I know that many of the places I travel to in Central and South America, White men fly thousands of miles to meet and be with brown skin women but the Black American woman, I am not so sure of.

• Why not black American women?

• American women in general think differently, In many of the circles I am in the good American Black women are taken. Let me just say in general about all American women in general, they do not take care of themselves once they get married or hook a guy along with American women are equal in thought and position in the relationship. Latin women work hard to keep their shape and spend their time stroking the ego of the man. The main reason is the catholic church, history and the laws, women have very little rights.

The Black American woman that most Europeans meet are normally in college or in the military and as with everything else, if they are slim, cute then they are a hot commodity. White Europeans in general cheat a lot.

• Oh wow. Well thank you for your opinion.

What Guys Said 17

• In my opinion, Black chicks are hotter then white chicks. But, Each to their own i guess? :)

• I've seen VERY attractive black women.

• A lot of white people are racists against blacks so I don't think so...

• 0|1
  • Everyone loves black women, CHEER UP ;D

• Not everyone

• No it does and i appreciate your opinion. I wish more people thought that way

• I'm glad that I could help, thank you :)

• I love black women; The way their skin contrasts with mine plus their features are gorgeous.

You're a gorgeous girl, it's just too bad that you relax your hair instead of let it kink out. I'll never get why black women fuck their hair up to make it look more European.

• Well im glad you like black women. Not too many people do. (At least people i know). And I dont perm my hair. It's all natural I just straighten it because my hair is very very curly.

• that a black woman didn't know*

• Lol most black women know what they are doing to there hair when they use weaves and stuff like that. I think for the most part it just helps make the hair manageable. but i dont do weaves because it messes up your hair and your edges.

• Im not european, im a white American male and i like cute women. Maybe she's white, brown, black, short, tall, big butt, smal butt, small lips, big lips who cares. As long as she's cute i really dont mind. Yes there are asswholes who are close minded and say they only like white girls. But honestly, there are a lot of guys here in the states who wouldn't mind dating a black girl. All it means is that your skin is black. Nothing more nothing less. By the way, your really cute.

• Yes, a lot. Their bodies are better developed, they look better in face and have bigger, fuller lips, breasts and much more than white women.

• Very few white men would be interested in black women. Every physical feature is the opposite of what millions of years of natural selection have hard wired us to find sexually desirable.

• Oh that sucks

• @Nuqood
      You are raving and delusional.
      Where did say that I "hated" anyone who was indigenous to anywhere?
      I put to you that you are a racist who hates the indigenous peoples of northern Europe , because you want us to be miscegenated into extinction. That would make you a racist who is bent on genocide.

• HAHAHAHAHA "White Genocide!"

You're a nut. This isn't stormfront. Take your backward logic somewhere else where people who are into 'race preservation' and incestuous reproduction coagulate. Yes, coagulate, not congregate, because you're filth.

• I'm very European and they look good to me. I just wish they were a little more feminine in their character. Yes, it's a stereotype, but a lot of black women I met act tough, and I don't like it much.

• What part of Europe are you from? And yes I know what you mean. I think its just a guard they put up to protect themselves from getting hurt/rejected

• That is exactly true. And see not all of us are like that. :)

• Oh of course not! Like I said, I hate to generalize.

• yeah why shouldn't they?

• I've seen some bot European black chicks and black chicks aren't even my type.

• Surely some will kill for a black and other don't find them atractive

• I love black women :D

• Don't think Europe is capable. Maybe Europeans

• Europe isn't a nation, this question makes no sense.

• Notice how i updated it though

• Let's see, first you apologize for your spelling mistakes and then you want people to elaborate on why they like black women.

Yup, asking for what Europeans thinks about black women is totally logical now that you fixed your spelling.

Next time, ask based on nations.

• I dont even feel like arguing with you. If you couldn't give a positive opinion on what I asked, you shouldn't have bothered to comment and honestly i don't even know why you wasted your time doing so.

• Yes, especially Serbian men.

• Well, I'm Serbian American and most my friends are Serbian and they've gone out with black girls. Plus we are the 3rd tallest people on average which helps with attracting women haha.

• I love tall guys. :)