Have you ever seen a ghost in your life?

I think my house is haunted because few times I saw my bathroom's light blinking even when the switch is off... (people say its technical fault) and someone knocking at the door but when I open the door there is no one... It happed to me almost 100+ times... Is it haunted? Well, I watch a lot of horror movies... Girls and guys, is it haunted? Have you ever seen a ghost in your life? Something like this ever happed to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, I've had tons of supernatural experiences, it's part of being a Christian, I've been haunted by a demon, my first house I lived in was a former crack house with several overdoses and a murder. Lights would flicker, noises would come out of nowhere, we had a creepy clown painting that would watch and literally follow you with it's eyes, we lit that on fire and turned it to ash, among other strange things to occur in that first house.

We have an Indian burial ground around here somewhere, in the boonies a friend of the family was hunting around there and has seen things, one of his trap camera took a picture and sure enough there was a Indian boy, glad with all the stuff, war paint, tomahawk, knife all that.

O and I've felt quiet a few people die, one it was so severe that I felt everything the kidneys shutting down, the weight of the world, like being parallelized, an unnatural cold like nothing you've ever felt, death not even a dozen blankets could keep me warm it was so unnatural feeling etc, sends goosebumps down my spine just thinking about it. The lesser events were just we waking up at the exact moment they died, one of which was James Brown both me and my mother strangely woke up at the exact moment he died.

Been haunted by a demon to the point of calling a priest to bless, purge and purify the room. Couldn't even step foot in that room for weeks, not I'm not a fan who gets scared or even frightened very easily so that's saying something

A few others here and there.

• ooh sounds nearly as creepy as the real life Annabelle story

• I have some ghost friends, what to meet them?😆 👻👀💁

What Girls Said 7

• I may have. I know eyes can play tricks, but I saw a shadow of a man pass across the mirror in my living room from my room.

And I know that while I was wide awake, something was pulling on my hair and pulling me towards the ground. I seriously wondered if I was going to be pulled into the depths of Hell or something.

I thought I was frozen with fear but I calmed myself down and tried to move... yet I couldn't. And yes, I was wide awake because after the "force" let me go, I hurriedly looked under the bed expecting a demon or something, then flipped the light on.

• I think it sounds like an electrical issue in your bathroom and maybe there are unpruned branches causing the knocking sounds?

I saw a ghost in my elementary school gym because that place was spooky as heck. I never saw any of the ghosts at my mom's house, but I saw shadows and the bathroom faucet turn off and on.

• 0|0
  • Yep, multiple times. Bits and pieces of them.

• My door got locked 3 times in three different houses in three different cities!!
    Coincidence? I don't think so!

• I don't really believe in ghosts. I don't even like stephen king.

• Nope, I've never seen a ghost before

What Guys Said 5

• Not a believer of ghosts tho it's fun to play along sometimes.
    Tho I have to admit , I can see why do people believe in it lol I get "spooked" sometimes as well.

• I don't really believe in ghost, but things have been happening in a private care home at night where I'm working and I can't explain them

• No not really
    But being able to see a loved one again after a funeral so I could properly say goodbye in person, made me doubt about what's real or not..

Also want to ask you this question... If you were a ghost, would you want to talk to your friends and family, by knocking on doors?
    He could use a keyboard instead

• never seen a ghost but I have a mysterious orb problem which looked like my departed gran was in had that for 2 or 3 years after her death no one was able to work it out not even a camera specialist

• I see ghosts pink moons greenclovers oh thats my lucky charms ceral