KhanAcademy opened a new, free course to help training for the SAT test! Specifically designed for the SAT. Isn't that cool?

We tell teens here that they should pay attention to their studies a bit more instead of doing some.. other things, so I figured I'd mention that Khan Academy now has a free SAT preparation course!

https://www.khanacademy.org/sat

How cool is that? Is that cool?

• YES it is COOL
    80% (4)0% (0)67% (4)Vote
  • NO it is NOT cool
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • MEH I really don't care
    20% (1)100% (1)33% (2)Vote
  • THIS IS KINDA COOL just not for me
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • SHOW ANSWERS cause I care even less
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love khan academy.
    Their channel on you tube has helped me in understanding certain topics in anatomy and physiology towards my nursing degree.

0|0
    0|0
    • Woah, they have that advanced stuff on biology? I've only visited it for higher tier math. Some stuff they didn't teach us at school about matrices :(

What Girls Said 3

• Meh. Don't really care.

0|1
    0|0
  • That is nice and could help a good number of people, especially if they need some extra help and cannot afford a tutor. The high school I went to had an SAT prep. course as well, but it's not like everybody takes it or can get into it when needed.

0|0
    0|0
    • Exactly, and some teachers are just really bad at providing the material to the students. It helps having a second source that is accessible to anyone (who has Internet access).

• You've got it. :) And the public library is always available if need be for those who don't have Internet access at home.

• Eww I hate that website! My math teacher makes me go on it since I have an independent study in his class and even the mention of that website makes me cringe.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.