Why are some people obsessed with ethncity?

I was watching a YouTube video and the vloggers wife said something along the lines of, 'I saw cute biraciial babies who were playing with my baby. I just had to get their number.' You cannot look at a person and just think they are biracial. If some crazy lady came up to my husband and I saying things like that, I would not allow my kids to play with her kids.

I understand some people think their kids will be discimrinated against for being biracial. However, many ethnicities are disciminated on. Just try to teach your kid about loving themselves and respecting others differences. You can not just keep them around other biracial kids to shield them. Instead of doign that you always need to talk with your kids.

Why is it that sometimes these wifes always make videos- such as, 'What my WHITE boyfriend thinks of natural'? Why would I care about what your husband thinks? Since he is white do you think he can justs it up there and tell me something about my hair I do not know? Omg you're so exotic, your hair is so exotic, ethnicity does not matter, white people need to stop doing this yada yada yada. Lol, he is sitting up her talking about not bieng racist but ONLY blaming white people. I cannot!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm glad you are questioning their absurdity and need to classify and define people according to their origins.

They need to stop making too much differentiation and just accept people as humans, not an apes species.

There is a chinese girl who writes a blog, telling the world how fascinated she's with her white husband.

• You can't correct these people's views. They came from a black hole where white people only existed in their own eyes.

What Guys Said 4

• You're overreacting. And that's not the point of her husband saying that. You could always just not watch the video yk

• Think of it as the same reason you posted this rant/question. They didn't make it for you. You did not make this for them. They aren't interested in your specific response. You are not interested in their specific response.
    You only flub up in one place: You aren't why they made their videos but they are why you made your rant.

Those who anger you control you, etc.

• Omg, your username is perfect... you are no help.

• That's the intention. It's better than trying to talk you through really quite obvious things.

• I don't know.. people have preferences...

• White people like our skin for some reason

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah people make a huge deal out of race or ethnicity.
    We are all people aren't we?
    They don't realize how ridiculous they look.

• I think if ethnicity has a big affect on somebody, than they're more likely to think about it more often. And if you're born in a family that discriminates other ethnic backgrounds, then you're more likely to notice someone's ethnicity

• Its because many people aren't use to shit.
    ._.