Girls, if you see a hot guy walking with a hot girl that have a excellent sense of fashion ( great figure too) in a mall?

• check the hot girl and ignore the hot guy
    7% (3)
  • check the hot girl intensely ( mostly the hot girl ) but and at the end glance at the guy
    17% (7)
  • check them both equally ( in terms of the amount of time you check both of them)
    76% (32)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

20

Most Helpful Girl

• id look at both. look at the girl and her style and the guy to sexually admire him

What Girls Said 19

• I'd wonder if their egos ever become a matter of conflict between the two of them. :P

• There's no way I would check the girl out and ignore the guy of anything visa versa... But if I gave them equal amount of attention I would check out the guy just to check him out and check out the girl because of her fashion sense.

• Check them both but pay more attention to the girl

• Neither. I assume they're together and I don't check out other women's man.

• Check them both out and say "Awww look Ken and Barbie" AHAHA no no no no lol

I just think how cute of a couple they look that's all. And then go back to what I was doing.

• I dont think I'd really check out the hot girl. Mostly the hot guy.

• I'd check them both out first, then pay attention to the clothing style, and then primarily focus on the guy.

• I'm bisexual so I would check them out, equally.

• check out both but especially the outfits

• I would get jealous and look at the girl thinking what does she have that I don't. And then I would think Oh yeah she's way more beautiful and has a sense of fashion, whereas I just chuck anything on.

• Why is there not a check out the hot guy option? But anyways I'd check out the hot guy the whole time and won't even notice the girl.

• good for them, power couple

• I'd look at both of them.

• I would definitely look at them both. I would look at the girl because of more style/face envy but look at the guy in a more sexual way

• study the girls fashion and maybe compliment the her clothes if I really like them a lot.

• Probably just the hot guy...

• Check them both

• I'd look at them both not sexually but kinda in envy like why are you guys so perfect lol

• I would check them both out briefly, looking at their outfits, hair, accessories etc.