Girls, if you see a hot guy walking with a hot girl that have a excellent sense of fashion ( great figure too) in a mall?

• check the hot girl and ignore the hot guy
    7% (3)
  • check the hot girl intensely ( mostly the hot girl ) but and at the end glance at the guy
    17% (7)
  • check them both equally ( in terms of the amount of time you check both of them)
    76% (32)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• id look at both. look at the girl and her style and the guy to sexually admire him

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• I'd wonder if their egos ever become a matter of conflict between the two of them. :P

0|1
    1|0
  • There's no way I would check the girl out and ignore the guy of anything visa versa... But if I gave them equal amount of attention I would check out the guy just to check him out and check out the girl because of her fashion sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • Check them both but pay more attention to the girl

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither. I assume they're together and I don't check out other women's man.

1|0
    0|0
  • Check them both out and say "Awww look Ken and Barbie" AHAHA no no no no lol

I just think how cute of a couple they look that's all. And then go back to what I was doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think I'd really check out the hot girl. Mostly the hot guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd check them both out first, then pay attention to the clothing style, and then primarily focus on the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm bisexual so I would check them out, equally.

0|0
    0|0
  • check out both but especially the outfits

1|0
    0|0
  • I would get jealous and look at the girl thinking what does she have that I don't. And then I would think Oh yeah she's way more beautiful and has a sense of fashion, whereas I just chuck anything on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why is there not a check out the hot guy option? But anyways I'd check out the hot guy the whole time and won't even notice the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • good for them, power couple

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd look at both of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would definitely look at them both. I would look at the girl because of more style/face envy but look at the guy in a more sexual way

0|0
    0|0
  • study the girls fashion and maybe compliment the her clothes if I really like them a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably just the hot guy...

0|1
    0|0
  • Check them both

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd look at them both not sexually but kinda in envy like why are you guys so perfect lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I would check them both out briefly, looking at their outfits, hair, accessories etc.

0|0
    0|0