Are DUFFs real? (Designated ugly fat friends)?

I just watched that movie and I was wondering if duffs are real. DUFFs are designated ugly fat freinds. Duffs don't always have to look bad through. They are just the ugliest of their freinds.

And dont get offended, cause this wasn't meant to offend you. If you're offended then that means you think you're a DUFF.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Pretty sure. In some place/schools, the majority of the girls could be described as pretty. But it's likely that the pretty girls are in friend groups with like 90% pretty girls, and that one ugly friend.
    Now, I doubt they "recruit" that ugly friend in their group just cause she's ugly. But someone has to be the ugliest righ?

• Hilary?

Only kidding

• Yeah probably

• That's not true.

• To me DUFF is a beer in The Simpsons lol

• Weird thing is, The "duff" in that movie isn't even fat

• She's just skinny fat. Or chubby

• I liked it... It wasn't a bad movie

• Tbh I haven't seen the movie but the fact that they call what is clearly attractive "duff" is just silly and harmful. Turned me off it completely

• LOL, I always was wondering what the fuck does DUFF means.. Haha.

What Girls Said 5

• Lol they're exist. You're looking at one.

• Lol, I can't really say but when I heard about that movie a month ago I was like "Whaaaa?". I guess depending on where you live it's possible stuff like this happens.

• We'll I have a DUFF
    Darling
    Unique
    Fabulous
    Friend

• haha... i dont know.. :D

• Noooooooo! That's horrible. I wouldn't call a friend ugly