Who is the smartest person on this site?

who would you say is the smartest person here?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well hate to brag but I think I'm quite smart (probably one of the smartest on this site lol) but there are no questions on this site where I'll be able to show that. Most of the questions here are "Does he like me?", "Guys, boobs or butt?", "Girls, does size matter?", "Rate me 1-10 xoxoxo?" ... you get my point.

• well what about your own questions? i mean the type of questions someone asks would be a tell as to how smart they are, wouldn't you say?

• @YourFutureEx yeah I have to say you know must have been pretty attentive during history lessons in school :D

@Klara-Hitler felt that way too before tagging you :P , your new dp is it some place in Germany?

• no it is in Canada. I'm here since February .

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 13

• Obviously me. The proof is that no one else is smart enough to see that. :-)

• I always thought it was Klara, but people have different opinion on who they think is the smartest

• @BlueCoyote and @Fugue seem pretty smart to me. @Mesonfielde @jacquesvol @YourFutureEx @Omar5881 and also I'm going to have to submit myself...

• @not_helping
    @bluemax
    kheserthorpe... RIP 💀
    @Mesonfielde
    maskedsanity
    klara-hitler

• Yup. Not_helping is by far the smartest.

• @toadette

Exactly, I don't know how things will play out if I message him.

However if I don't message him things will continue as they are now.

So sending him a message is the scarier choice 😱

• I'll give you a little push!

@not_helping Bandit wants a friendship with you! Please accept
      s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...c46bdfd015.jpg

You guys can both make fun of us :3

• Obviously Anonymous. 💃

• @springocelot
    she is very knowledgeable and always has great opinions i really like her

uhmm and that dude @Watermelonoma i think thats his name, he always has valuable insight and opinions

• Me: Humans are flesh machines enslaved by their biological programming.
    Gag members: durrr I AM NOT UNDERSTAND DURRR.
    Gag member 2: God is real
    Gag member 3: You are so bitter

So, I think I'm literally the only smart one on this site of dumb animals and religious freaks.

• May God have mercy on your soul... as soon as I understand what you are talking about... durrrr 😦

• Depending on what you consider "smart".
    High IQ?
    Good memory?
    Good education and information data base?
    Best knowledge of using the internet?

The answer to the all above questions is:
    I don't know, I am still relatively new here.

• For the girls, its @Coffinspire. For the guys, with khesethrope gone, i have to re-evaluate who the smartest really is. Maybe @Bandit74 or @aficionado

• There was one guy.. I forgot his username. He was the only one who answer a hard math question I had and he got it right. He explained to me how to do it too. #Smart

• you're kidding right.

• Nope it was months ago.. In my old profile that got deleted so I can't check his username and I forgot..

• BlueCoyote seems quite intelligent

• We talkin' street smarts or?

• The most intelligent person was error/virulent. He was an asshole but he was genuinely intelligent, he wasn't a pretentious bullshitter like pretty much all the other candidates. There are no highly intelligent people left on this website, there are some nice people and some quite clever people. I don't think anyone deserves the accolade and they'd be the best of a bad bunch anyway.