Which GAGer did you have the most debates or arguments with, if any?

Just asking out of curiosity. Thanks.

0|0
9|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Used to be justbanANNAz but that again isn't really a debate but an exchange of views. The little lioness has strong views on certain topics while I'm just the opposite of those.

But now it's @Klara-Hitler we have "literal" debates or arguments. She's always ready but not me because I'm scared of her haha. She's the only person on GAG who can proove me wrong (followed by HandsomeRaj) even if she's literally on the wrong side. She easily outnumber me with the tsunami of words which gives me a hard time to interpret with and plan a counter but it happens again and again. Eventually, I run away. She just doesn't know how to give up.

At the end of the day, I love it :) that makes her unique!

4|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for your input.

Are you alright? : )

• Show All
    • thank you. don't be scared be more changeable.

• @Klara-Hitler - Sure but these word waves blow me away.

What Guys Said 12

• Did you ask a similar question earlier teacher? :D

Actually none but may be an one off with the little lioness full of wisdom @justbanANNAz but that again isn't really a debate but an exchange of views. The little lioness has strong views on certain topics while I'm just the opposite of those :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I've debated with @throwit and a lot of other young women but I respect all of them.

I've debated with some anti-Chinese people on here and that usually gets nasty...

3|0
    0|0
  • usually females but no specific g@ger comes in mind

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably @Illusive_Man we've had friendly squabbles etc lol, nothing to write home about lol.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't like arguments or debates i like to be the Peace maker

0|1
    0|0
  • I have had some debates with anons

0|0
    0|0
  • Llorando_____________.

0|0
    0|0
  • haven't had any big debate or arguments on here yet.

it might be fun really. it would be sorta cool to have an arch enemy or nemesis on here. If anybody else is looking for one hit me up.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one I avoid it at all times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Debate. What an interesting term.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've really not had any debates, some downvotes though

0|0
    0|0
  • this chick180 troll. and some marxist lesbian trolls.

5|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 9