What do you think they should teach in school?

Tell me something they don't teach in school but they should.

Most Helpful Girl

• How to French braid hair, how to take care of your hair, and how to have thick hair.

What Guys Said 7

• I think they should omit some of the irrelevant subjects like religious education. That is something personal and shoud be dealt with at home.

There is not enough emphasis placed on everyday skills such as cooking (yes, for guys, too!), how to sew a button on your jacket, more teaching of finances and how to draw up a workable budget.

There are probably quite a few things to add to each of the above!!

• Teamwork. Cooperation. Empathy. Facilitate intergender friendships. More possible religious beliefs than just Christianity in places where religions are prevalent, or none at all. Teach philosophy instead.

• They should drop American history because it's the most worthless retarded subject in the world. They should teach more math science and foreign languages.

• philosphy and politics.

• Very much agree

• it does? OK, well i didn't know the dictionary was an actual person..

• I agree. I think learning about those topics helps people where they fit in and what they want to take in higher educations such as universities

• How to succeed socially.

• They should teach everyone how to cook eggs because it's annoying that I'm the only one of siblings who does it

• how to be an adult, basically.

What Girls Said 5

• they should have multidisciplinary courses in which they teach many subjects together and combine them because people may be into the arts but they need to teach how to use art in a society where technology, business, math and science are big things. So for example, they could teach how to create a business for art or how to combine art and technology together since that's more contemporary and would be more noticeable. Art is just an example, but I think people have many interests but a lot of them stick to the businesses and sciences because they know that's how they could make the money. But combining different interests with the important subjects can me useful.

• self defence

• Stuff that you should know when you're out of your parent's house and living on your own so you won't waste time being completely clueless.

• Some topics in psychology

• Not about the "origin of life"