What was written about YOU in the yearbook?

Most Helpful Girl

• Suuuuper weird stuff (negative and positive) like "chooses her friends very selectively", "diva", "thinks the school hallway is a catwalk", "once you get to know her she's a sweetheart", "best seat neighbour".

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• Well I was on yearbook, and I was a senior, so I have farewell messages from the editors and the teacher printed on the last few pages.

I got a lot more paragraph long signatures than before, and my good female friend wrote like a page and said she'll miss me a lot and such so that was nice.

Yeah.

• Something about awesomeness

• In my Senior year lot good things written to me in
    my yearbook and it made me feel good ,

• That I was a "nice guy" and "cool dude", etc.

• Will be a highly successful cream taster and radically transform the market in all dairy products.

What Girls Said 3

• Nothing was written.

• I don't even think I was in my yearbook, I didn't want a copy.

• I have lots of friends in the grade ahead of me (eight graders going to high school) that signed my yearbook this year. Most of them just signed their names but some of them wrote some cool things.