Will the zombie apocalyse happen?

Will the zombie apocalyse happen?

The games on here will probably already know where this window is from. The spectaculair game for 2013, 'The Last Of us' left me a great impression. Not only that, it left me a vibe that always comes back every autum and summer. Now summer is just around the corner, I constantly think about how a zombie apocalypse would be.

Now, to the point. Every since I played The Last Of Us I became obsessed, I even marked out an escape plan from school. I don't believe in zombies, like I would think they are real. Zobies are not a fact. Altough, because in 2013 I played the 'I believe in zombies' mind game with myself people began to take me less serieous. And that's why I started to think to proove them wrong.

As I said, I don't believe in zobies like I believe that there are "magic" boxes that shows people talking and other things (I'm talking about a TV...) But I DO believe there is some possabilaty.

Now I have my own therorie:
You must have heard of rabies. If you have not: It's a condition that makes animals aggressive, if they bite you, you're kinda screwed if didn't treated within a week. (animals have foamy mouth, just sayin...) So rabies is our primary ingredient in our recipe for a zombieapocalypse. Now take that and add to a human. Sure, it won't work that hard on us because we are more intelligent than animals and are not guided by instinkcts. Well okay, NOW FUSE IT! There must be something that will get us out of our minds, something that will make us look our abilaty to speak! You know what I mean?

Well, you may think, "Yea, I get It we are biting people, some crazy people so it to, we don't look like zombies!" OKAY! Take Necrosis or Leprosy. (I'm not gonna post images, because some people might be disturbed by them) Now that will b

Most Helpful Girl

• With zombies the point is, when you're dead, you come back to life, but if you're dead, you're just dead and there's no brain activity anymore. Your brain can't be active without oxygen and if your heart doesn't beat and your lings don't work, there's no oxygen and no virus changed that because a virus also doesn't do anything without a host. Even though I've always been fascinated by rabies.
    So no, zombies are probably not possible. At least not by a virus or the theory every movie or game has explained.
    It's fun to think about it though. I like zombies too.

What Guys Said 8

• We can only hope it does, lol.

• Viral Zombies are probably not possible, but chemical Zombies - maybe... watch the movie series - Return Of The Living Dead (especially 1, 2 and 3) ;)

• It's already happening.
    encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

• 0|0
  • i fucking hope not

• Maybe, there is a chance of that kind of disaster...

• Naw never happen. Most viruses either kill you or your body kills it in 72 hours or so.

• I hope it does, I'd be much more at home in a post apocalyptic environment than a stale office environment full of inept assholes. I like to imagine that if it happened, all the people I work with and dislike would perish and I would survive!

• I know that feel. FEEL THA VIBE :D

• Belgium doesn't really do that. :(

• Archery then! I think that's pretty badass!

What Girls Said 0