LITTLE BIG PLANET 3 HELP?

Ok so I'm making levels on create mode, and I'm looking to play my finished game with my brother (2 player, 2 different sackboy costumes). I created a sackbot to spawn out of the checkpoint (sackbots have more superpowers) that me and my brother will play as. The problem is that I want it to spawn out of the checkpoint as us, meaning I want it to spawn out of the checkpoint with both of our different costumes. I tried the "copy owner" option on the sackbot, but when I save it to "my characters", it just switches back to the "custom costume" option. I was thinking about making it a "changling" (you know, when you press L1 and it changes), but it still spawns out of the checkpoint as 2 of the same costume.

I might be explaining this wrong, so I'm looking for someone who's really into LBP3 create mode to help me.

To be clear, I have 1 sackbot I created that I want to spawn out of the checkpoint with both of our different costumes on (meaning it's really spawning 2 of the same sackbot since its 2 player, with different costumes on)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1