How to make maths interesting?

How to do this man.
How to make maths interesting or easier to learn are there tricks to it.
How much time is needed to devote to maths.
I don't like maths but it is imp. so pls tell me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Apply to real life. It is everywhere; almost all games are mathematically based whether they be digital or analog. There is nothing under the sun that isn't subject to patterned thinking and that's all mathematics is; in reality it depends on the subject but you can do calculus by emptying a water bottle and such.

Though I've no idea what you could do with logarithms outside of medicine and energy studies. There's only one or two situations that I know of in economics that really use them.

What Girls Said 5

• I've beenlooking for an answer to this question for many years... never found it... I guess there is no way :(

• I actually kinda like math.
    You just need to get in that flow. Do some exercises you're good at and just do. it.

• There is a light at the end of the tunnel, despair not friend. The only way to do math, is to understand it. Don't cram formulas you do not understand. Try to instead, learn them. Find a way to prove a formula. The time needed to do math depends on you and how fast you pick up on things. Don'T rush it. Get a tutor if you have to, and always ask for help.

If you know u weak as fuck in maths, don't wait to the last week/day to revise a test.

• Honestly, you just need to get through it.
    You cannot make math easy and interesting lol.

• Do it with your freinds

What Guys Said 5

• You have to understand it. Math is a discrete subject, you have to have a justification for everything you do.

Assuming you talk about school math, there is really nothing to it. You merely are set up to memorize formulae. Can't really blame you for finding it boring, because you do not justify any result in school math.

What do you tink math is important for and what does math mean to you?

• You need to like it in order to learn tricks etc.
    Trust me, one day I decided I liked maths and suddenly I was good at it

• You might want to start by studying Englishses.

• You either like it or hate it.

• You can't, math sucks, only adults try to convince you that it can be interesting because they no longer have to do it.