Guys, Is anyone else bored who has a iPhone?

I'm bored but i only have a iPod so that's the only way I can text
anyone want to text?

12

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• Sorry, but I don't text people from other countries, £50 per text? Fuck that shit xD

• I have an Android phone. I'm not bored with it but it's not a very powerful phone which is very annoying at times. Multi-tasking on it is hell.

• Also, iPhones are boring to me because Android allows you to tinker with your phone a lot easier.

• I have a 3 year old iPhone 5 64 GB... I am very bored of it... I charge it once a week... I also have a Nokia Lumia 920 32 GB of 2 years which I never get bored of... It's been always interesting, creative and something to explore everyday...

• I only have a Bphone

• Just message some people on gag

• There many bored guys out there who has no iPhone and there is a way you can also connect with guys that use other phones...

• I do

*sent to you with my android phone*

• well i got Ipager

• LOL, just use Whatsapp, it's free when you have Wi-Fi and it's international too, I think :)

• guys... guys... guys... she is 16

• I have an android