• No
    23% (5)22% (4)22% (9)Vote
  • During the day when other people are around
    22% (5)11% (2)18% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I only like certain ones. Such as the shining, the woman in black, insidious, etc. I like it when they are full of suspense. On the other hand I hate gory horror movies where you don't even have to watch it to know that everyone is going to die anyway. I don't mind R rated violence in action movies, but Gore in horror movies is definitely not my thing.

The best way to watch them is at night with friends. Especially if those friends scare easily, then it's hilarious. It really sets the mood if you turn all the lights out and light candles.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Yes, i like ones that hold my interest but i like just about any good horror movies
    or programs..

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeass. Especially with a good story

2|0
    0|0
  • Yea I freaking love them xD always love making myself afraid of random thumps in the night

1|0
    0|1
  • No, I don't enjoy frighten myself and roam around in home at night with my mind full of fear. I prefer sci-fi, comedy, American youth (american pie like), imdb top 250 etc. movies.

1|0
    0|0
    • But can't deny that i fucking love zombie movies :D

• I don't like them unless i'm watching with a lot of good friends then I don't feel so alone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I prefer the older ones

1|0
    0|0
  • I have too high empathy for horror movies; I feel too bad for the (fictitious) victims.

1|0
    0|0
  • Especially horror sci-fi... Alien fucked me up

1|0
    0|0
  • Only at night when I can be sufficiently scared.

1|0
    0|0
  • I fucking love horror movies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you mean scary ones or gory ones?

0|0
    0|0
  • i'll watch ANY genre..

only pussies get scared from films..:p

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I'm a pussy so I don't really watch them alone. Only when with other people.

1|3
    0|0
    • You're my favorite kind of people to watch a scary movie with... whenever the monster jumps out at you, *I* jump at you, maybe some sound effects or whatever other aweful shit I can think of... 😆😈

• Show All
    • Hey! Don't knock it! They have cheese-doodles-and-movie-night every Tuesday...

• Yes but only when they're actually scary and most aren't.

1|0
    0|0
  • during the day.. with all the lights on.. and many people around..

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, but only if they seem "realistic"

3|0
    0|0
    • Realistic like Annabelle?

• Show All
    • Oh yay, I guess I know what I'm gonna do tonight! Thank youu :) @Bards

• No prob!

• Yes I like them.

1|1
    0|0
  • MY *favorite* type of movie!!!💛

1|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely love horror movies. my favourite thing to do is have the lights turned off at night while lying in bed all alone, or when I had my ex over and she was scared, she would make me hold her tight and stroke her hands.

1|0
    0|0
  • Noooo. I hate horror movies 😑😯😐

1|1
    0|0
  • I've only ever liked one horror movie.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love 'em

As long as it's a good story line, and not too old [I cringe so much at the cheesiness]

1|0
    0|0
  • During the day YEA lol

1|0
    0|0
  • hell yeaah !!

1|0
    0|0