So girls, a good looking guy doing the same stuff would not be considered creepy right?

This girl tells me that if a normal looking guy stares at a girl and touches her weirdly, he is a creep but if a good looking guy does it, the girl wants to have sex with him immediately. This girl is not even remotely cute, probably in the fugly category to be very honest, but this is what she said soooo...

Most Helpful Guy

• it's true, and it's biology.

Our bodies are stuck in the stone age still, so the instincs are very much there. They instinctively know men can take them by force, and they want the best possible genes (hot, strong men). Thus they have developed an instinct to fear not good looking guys, both as a warning and as a reflex to get defencive. Why? because if they can leave or get him to back off, it decreases the chance of being taken by foce, which again increases the chance of being taken by a hot guy.
    That is why they label it creepy.

And some will disagree with me, but it's the truth. Deal with it.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't care what he looks like--if he's staring and touching me weirdly, he's a creep. I wouldn't even let him touch me, actually. I'd just ignore him and tell someone if I have to.

• I feel disrespected either way.

I may be attracted to a good looking guy but once his hand is on me like you have mentioned above.. he is not so attractive anymore.

• That is false for me personally. I don't like staring, at all... even when my ex was doing it in a loving manner, it made me uncomfortable. Same with touching, I don't like anyone touching me unless it's my boyfriend (and not in public in a "weird way").

I don't care how good looking he is, it's my personal space. It is rude and disrespectful for him to touch me other than a pat on the shoulder to get my attention or something. That is just that one girl's opinion, but does not slide with other women.

What Guys Said 4

• no bro... still he'd b

• Some real handsome guys can get things done really easily
    They don't even have to know game, they can say something stupid and some girls might still be over him..

Luckily there are also girls that are harder to get and can control it

• A slut is a slut.

• I don't know, I am a guy.