Why is it ok to see women in swim suits but not in their underwear?

I call shenanigans!!

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no difference. The bathing suits I see today are even worse than underwear. Some even show the pubic bone. GROSS.

• How grrrrooosss, those goddamn kids these days showing their pubic bones. Back in my day, kids would go to the pool covered from head to toe to protect their modesty. Oh lawd save us, the world is coming to an end.

• And this the part where you block me after you send me a message telling me what a immoral girl I am lacking respect for elders blah blah blah.

• I wouldn't even know how to block someone. It's not that you are a slut, it's that you can give the impression that you are. It's about modesty, self-respect, and respect/manners for others in public. I'm surprised your father never taught you these things.

What Girls Said 3

• No idea. But do try and stop peeking into my windows - the neighbours are complaining.

• I don't know but I feel weird when people see me in my underwear o.0 and a lot of my underwear is like not nice. And swimsuits are usually a lot thicker than underwear too by the way

• I don't know, logic is stupid.

What Guys Said 5

• swim suit could b a type of underwear as well... no?

• Well, swim suits are made for swimming. Underwear is made to go beneath other wear. If you're not wearing something above your underwear you broke it.

• Because that's better for in the water?

• swim suits look better than underwear. they are built more appropriately

• Never got that ether. I think it is a mind game they play.