Have you ever had moment that you have no hope to get what you want?

have you ever had memonet like you stand up in day and you be like "oh god this life isn't what i always wanted this things isn't what i always wanted and my life isn't like my dreams" in that moment what did you do? did you changed yourself? or you just keep living like that, did you try to change? yeah i have that feels and i want change my life but to be honest i scare of getting fail ,

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes so many times. Life doesn't always go according to plan. Sometimes due to " unforseen circumstances" you can't fulfill your dreams or pursue your goals. The key is to be adaptable to change. That way you can accept what "can't be" and renew your goals and dreams.

You'll never be successful if you don't encounter failure, because failure is the opportunity to begin again, only this time more wisely. You don't learn by doing everything right you learn by your mistakes/ failures

• yeah but i feel like i am so away from my wish life and i just know this isn't what i wanted, i feel like i lost my time and now no matter how much i try i just cannt get what i want

• It depends on what you what. We all have limitations , so your dreams have to be realistic and obtainable.

• Thank you for MHO 😊

What Girls Said 4

• Almost daily. That's why I'm going to school and dating. To help me get closer to how I DO want my life to be.

• Yeah, I drained my bank account moved to a different state, got a different job, home, friends and picked up many new hobbies. Best decision of my life. I've been here for ten years now and love my life. A lot of circumstances influenced my ability to do these things but I believe if you work daily toward any goal you can achieve it! Don't give up and never settle. This is your life to do with as you please. Challenge yourself and achieve greatness!

• i wish i could do same, you know its like no matter how much i try i just keep failing

• Just keep trying. Keep a journal and over time go back and reread it to see if there were other solutions you could attempt. Trial and error is the way of life.

• I have it every day. I don't know what to do with myself.

• That's my life -sighs sadly-

What Guys Said 4

• I wanted to become a porn star. It ain't happening lol. Tequila man... tequila saves all.

• :D you still have time to go for it

• Eh, Its impossible to achieve everything we want, We just need to face the fact life sucks dick and move on ;)

• so you mean you never think about your wishes? we just accept we dont get our wishes and giving up?

• Well... Thats what i do yeah?

• I think it's better to try things then to be old and be stuck with the question... 'What if I did do that?'

• That's about every day of my life. It's fun. Keeps you young.