When was the last time you actually exercised? What's your weight goal?

I dont mean exercise as in "running that mouth" or "working those arms when changing the channel or opening the refrigerator door back and forth"... Lets not be funny people.

I just exercised yesterday and it felt great. Im getting myself back into the habit because I admit I took a break while in school.

This ain't no lie. #Stressin

But as they say #ExcusesExcuses

Where do you stand in the chart? Where do you want to be?

Chart 1

Chart 2

As of lately, I'm looking like a mix of 25-26% from chart 1 and 35% from chart 2. I've gained so much. I weigh like 175 now. That is absolutely horrible. I want to get down to 125 pounds... Basically like 17-18% in chart 1 and 20-22% in chart 2.

• I exercise daily.
  • I exercise at least 2-3 times a week.
  • I exercise like a few times a month.
    Vote C
  • I haven't exercised in months.
    Vote D
  • I haven't exercised in years.
    Vote E

914

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a fitness freak. I lift 6 times a week and do cardio and abs every other day no matter what even while going to school + working full time. I only workout for about an hour to 90 minutes total per day but I'm very dedicated. It also helps that I thoroughly enjoy it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do a home workout every other day, and I sometimes (1-4 times a week) go for a very long walk, but that's it. I walk combined 30-40 minutes a day to and from the bus though, so It's not like I do nothing, but it could be better. On chart number 1 I am maybe 25-26& where I should be 17-18%, but that'll come. On chart 2 I think Im a mix between 25-30%

Im working on it, but weight loss takes time.

• Yea we're about the same

Sponsored

What Guys Said 13

• I usually bicycle to work, yes we have a car and yes during the summer we both use bikes to get around. It's 5 miles each way, I run 3 times a week for 40 Minutes (I use the Zombies Run! app and I'm hooked), and me and my wife bike between 20 and 30 miles together on most Sundays. I also swing a sword for about 15 minutes a few times a week, and shoot bow for fun at least 2 times a month. I also have a Yoga routine that I have been known to do [I've been slaking on that one] But I usually take Saturdays off so 6 days a week.

• Gosh superman! I see ya lol

• I used to go rock climbing back in the day, so it was all about being as lean as possible but still strong for a good power to weight ratio. After a few years of doing all that stuff I can't be bothered with it anymore, I struggle associating with fitness freaks who are usually holier than thou in their lifestyle choices. I feel like there's more to life than that stuff, as long as you don't eat to excess and have a balanced diet I don't even see exercise as necessary unless you've got an underlying health problem or you're older.

• Yea if I was skinny, I'd probably slack off

• I think once you're at your desired weight, as long as it's not too far below what's natural for you, then it's not so hard to maintain. Actually losing weight is the hard part but once that's done you can take your foot off the gas.

• I exercise daily (except Monday. That's cleaning day).

A few months ago I got into a work accident and couldn't go. Piled on the pounds and got to around 30% body fat. About a month back into it and I am at 20-23%. I have a wedding to go to with old uni friends and the last time they saw me I was single digit ish. So hopefully get to 15% by then (August).

I will hopefully have my cover model abs back soon after.

I'm quite short so a little fat (or muscle) looks like a lot of fat on me.

• I feel your pain. Back in December I decided to do some situps, something I hadn't done in months.. So I got down and did somewhere between 50-100 all at once in a quick pace. Something popped and my upper body was literally twisted. I couldnt even sleep right. The doc had me go a whole month without exercise. I was sad but that also made me lazy until yesterday lol

• I exercise daily but only recently I'm ata bout twenty percent on that chart and I want to be like ten percent.

• I am always slim no matter what I do. :P
    I enjoy football and swimming, but I do not do it for my fitness and do and eat what I want.

• Does playing football build you up though? Or like you continue to be lean?

• No significant changes, but ofc it sustains my stamina.

• Almost a month ago. I injured/sprained my left foot

• I know the pain in that. Lol I broke a toe dancing

• I work out a couple times a week. I'm still big, like 35%. I wanna get down to like 10-15

• I almost gained the freshman 15 then realized I had a gut and then I started working Tf out

• Like 6 months ago

• Well I guess the timing doesn't mater as long as you feel like you look good at the moment

• I just worked out this morning. My body fat isn't high, but neither is my muscle mass because I'm naturally skinny.

• I definitely want a bigger muscle mass

• Exercising is for chumps. I haven't actually gone out of my way to exercise in years and I'm still around the 14-15% on chart one.

Then again, my work keeps me fairly active so meh.

• Wow thats sexy and glad you're staying active! Whats your job field by the way?

• Landscaping and tree removal.

So ya now that I think about it I don't really count since every day at work is basically 8 hours of working out.

• Yea thats great exercise Lumberjack ;-)

• I have not exercised in well over a year.

• You must be slim already or something? Cause I can't exactly call slim folks lazy when it comes to exercise

• Lol why would you say that

• It's not good to lie? At least not in totality.

• I played tennis for 2 hours yesterday

What Girls Said 8

• Months ago... I need to start again, but my laziness is a problem.

• Now that I don't have school, I do it in the morning..
    I don't want to lose weight.. I just want to tone up in some areas and be healthy.

• Well yea same here. I like my thick thighs, I just want them to be muscular. I actually need to slim and tone my arms though

• Yeah :)

I don't want to be muscular though

• Just the other day.
    I don't have a goal weight.
    I don't exercise to lose or gain weight.
    I just do it to be healthy.
    If I look/feel good I don't really care too much about my number as long as I'm somewhere between 110 and 122 give or take a few pounds.

• Well once I get down to 125, I'll say what all you just said lol

• I do little workouts 2-3 times a week. Im getting results too.

• I exercise daily.
    I don't have a weight goal, but I know what I want my body to look like. What ever that number may be, doesn't matter to me.

• I'm 20-21% on the scale, but I don't exercise.

• Nawl thats a good size

• I'm used to exercising 7 days a week and with exams I haven't done anything for a month, I'm gonna have two weeks to obliterate my body and get it into shape before my sports tour 😁 that's gonna be hell

• Lol yea stress and finals are what puts the pounds on you. Hopefully this spacious summer gets me right

• It's been months. .

• Yea thats how it was for me. thas why I'm trying to get back into the game before school startst back