How often are you asked out on dates?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 28

• Literally never.
    Maybe I've been asked like about 3 times in my life, but it was a long time ago and I'm pretty damn sure those guys were being silly and just joking, so that doesn't count.
    Wtf is wrong with me? :(

• Probably have to ask guys out and be more social. I've always been single and never have any girls interested since I don't talk or ask girls out. And that girls basically avoid asking guys out like the plague.

• YESSSS HE'LL BE SOOOO LUCKYYY 😊😊

• @Omar5881 I'll be the lucky one tbh

• Lately a few times, but I think it's because guys are more driven to look for romance when it gets sunny or something. Always around this time of year lol.
    Normally, not that much. Mostly by the same persistent people, because I don't meet a lot of new people.

• Never! really!

• Its more like I agree on dates via dating app. I spend all day at work and I'm the only woman there plus everyone has kids except Trey and KD but yeah not my type

• I've only been asked out twice and another was a guy asking me to sleep with him (I'm not sure of this counts as being asked out)

• I'm barely even flirted with.

• same -_-

TO THE NUNNERY WE GO

• @YazanAA

1# the types that do it on and offline genuinely
      2# the ones that do it simply to get laid
      3# the kind that flirt online but not really in real life, as was pointed out beforehand everything is easier when not face to face with them.

At least those are the 3 types in my book.

• Well... I can't tell you the last time that happened. o. O

• Every month usually

• Neverish...

• Uhhh I'll take "NEVER" for 800 Alex.

• Never, lmao.

• atm I haven't since I'm already taken ^^

• Occasionally.

• Not as often as I would like.

• lmao, never in my entire life which is odd because I'm told that I'm good looking. life is weird

• Like 4 times in my life.

• Very often.

• Maybe once or twice a year lol

• I never get asked on dates.

• Nowadays? None. Not looking to either atm.

• Recently.. A lot.

• Lmao, never

• Like once or twice a month.

• NEVER!!! :/

• Too often tbh

• Never. Guys check me out, but they they don't ask for dates.

• almost everyday

• Does that get really annoying?

• This year? Not once. Last year? Didn't happen. The year before? It happened one time, and we dated for a bit.

What Guys Said 17

• I've still never been asked out in my life, and contrary to popular belief, guys do get asked out by girls, at least they do in my generation. I saw it all the time in elementary school, middle school, high school and college. I also saw it in some of my jobs.

Being social has nothing to do with it. Actually, when I was a shy kid, I had more chances. I ask girls out and still get rejected, so I have a right to complain about girls never asking me out too.

• Closest thing to that:
    Once my coworker said "we should get pizza after work", but I don't think she expected me to call her after work about it.

Another time, my crush asked if I wanted to go to lunch, because I had asked her multiple times a few weeks before that and she was too busy.

So barely twice.

• Thankfully never and I said "thankfully" because I will reject anyone who asks me out because I'M NOT INTRESTED at this moment.

Whoever there's this girl who said "I love you" to me and she asked me if I "love her" and I said no lol so I don't know if this does count.

• never. I'm black.

• Directly: Never
    Implicitly: Can't remember the actual number but probably less than 6 times in 26 years.

• I'm 23, and maybe have I been asked out once... and that being withing the last 2 or 3 months. Still haven't heard back from her. =/

• Never. In this lovely place called Turkey, if a girl asks a guy out, she's labeled as a whore. Plus, they are very weak and cowardly.

• Lol once when I was in I think it was 5th to 6th grade, normally I am the one asking.

• as a man never

• never happens.

• I have a brother who tells me every now and then that a girl is interested in me. Im only 19 but I've been asked our by five different girls. Im not even attractive lol. Im average with an average body, well average everythin really. Weird huh?

• Literally never, that'll be the day.

• I just asked a girl out. I was rejected. :D

• Once every 15 years.

• Never been as far as I remember, 😁 :D

• never and no problem, I need to man up and ask her out, not the other way round

• I ask girls out myself but I hate traditional gender roles. There is no reason to follow them.

So, what if a girl did ask you out? Would you reject her because it's not "traditional"? Just curious.

• Lol no, i would just consider myself very lucky to be in an impossible situation.

• It's great that you're stuck in the 1950's, but don't drag the rest down with you.

• None really but it doesn't bother me.