Why are most people this way?

If a white guy becomes a rapper its cool if a Asian guy becomes a rappers its cool but if a mexican becomes a rapper is all types of racism and hate and people say that we just like to copy, what about lowriders, Trap music and if we go back to the 1930's suit zoots were originally from mexicans called Pachucos people copied us and we were ok with it why so much hate?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know why people just hate, honestly. It's tiring. I don't see a problem if someone wants to be a rapper. I mean, I personally don't really care for rap, but there are those out there that love it. And there are those that want to be rappers, so let them live their dream.

What Girls Said 2

• I've only seen two site rappers called cool. I've never seen anyone say they were copying in a sense that they were trying to steal but that they were just trying to do what others do. Or they're just called lame.

• I don't know one person like that

What Guys Said 4

• never even seen mex-guys receivin hate coz they rap

• I don't mind anyone being a rapper except white people. I've never heard of anyone hating on Mexican rappers tbh

• Thats the thing tho maybe from you there is no problem for a mexican being a rapper but why would you deny a white guy to be a rapper?

• It just doesn't suit them. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't stop someone from becoming a rapper because of race but white people are just the polar opposite of what rap comes from and represents

• I see your point

• When have you heard this its usually white rappers getting bashed xD

• I seen it about 4 times worse when it comes to hispanics

• Im from the west coast im from las vegas and most blacks and white dont like us over here i do have black and white friends that back me up but for the most part all these other cats just love to hate on us for no reason

• No wonder I'm from LA the majority of colored folk are cool with each other from what I've experienced

• Never heard any of that stuff and I guarantee most people don't think that

• I know this because for example if you go to any youtube video of black and white rappers everything seems fine, but if you go to mexican rapper video all you see is racism and hate

• Comments on YouTube are pointless to go by. People make offensive comments just because.

• Is not even just youtube its people I've spoken to, i like to rap and some times i rap battle people and almost all the time people pull out the racism card like why you rapping your mexican and i seen that white folks dont get that as often as hispanics