How embarrassing is this drunk text?

This is so stupid. I am so stupid. I've sent you like 7 messages! I get that you're busy but seriously? I feel like im coming across as desperate and I'm so not!! I like you jack I do but you keep on ignoring mw and thats not cool. I'm not exactly cool sending you this though, damn

Oh well. I'm pretty drunk lol. I thought you were so nice and I still think so but for some reason you just don't likw talking to me anymore. I feel like you're trying to protect my feelings but id rather have the truth. If you answer dont be mad at me :( I'm not upset with you I'm just upset with life :( im so unhappy and I know it's not fair to put that on you, I just feel so alone. You're the closest I've ever come to liking a guy and it was unrequited and it sort of sucks lol. Xxxx

• so embarrassing
  • not embarrassing really
  • im not sure
He said:
"Wow that's some deep shit haha, I'm sorry for not being a good friend, I am trying to protect your feelings I don't want to lead you on or anything. I like the fact you told me though drunk Alex is honest Alex after all 😉 xxxx"
:-(

Most Helpful Girl

• It is not embarrassing. Confusing - yes. We all do get overwhelmed by emotions and feelings at times. Sober up and clear your thoughts if you can. Is it you really have true feelings for him or it is you just need a shoulder to cry on because you feel sad about your life? Think about this one and make your own decision before you speak with him again. Apology would go a long way as well :)

If he has feelings for you - none of that stress you are putting yourself thorough right now would matter to him.

If he doesn't - you are stressing for nothing. So stop either way, brace yourself and prepare to be patient. One way or another things will fall into place. xox

• So true thank you xxx

• I should definitely take the positives :-) he did help me get over sort of ex.

• glad you can see it that way :) He also got back to you with his honest thoughts - without letting you hanging in there just waiting and wondering. Now you know where you stand - you are free now to do what ever you want :) You are welcome. Hope things work out for the best for you from now on. Remember life is beautiful no matter what! Take care xox

What Guys Said 20

• That's honestly not embarrassing at all. As a rule, most guys appreciate honesty and openness, and we like having the cards laid out and and simple on the table. We don't generally like ambiguity. You don't come off as clingy, you just come off as sincerely liking the guy. Plus, it's also obvious that you're a little bit drunk, which is actually a really good alibi as it dissipates whatever awkwardness there might have been as a result of you sending this, but you still get the advantage of letting him know how you feel.

Here's my advice: If he doesn't make it clear that he's interested in you after this text, leave him be. Even if you just pretend to move on, just don't keep messaging him or anything. Play it cool. Let HIM come to YOU now. You've done your bit, you've made your feelings clear.

• Although you were drunk when you sent it, you took a chance and told him how you felt. Unfortunately, those feelings are unrequited and I'm sure you feel sad, but. . . you were brave enough to say how you felt, and now you know that you need to move on.

In the future, don't rely on liquid courage but you have to take chances with putting yourself out there is you want to find what you are looking for.

Good luck!

• It's kinda cute actually.
    http://i.imgur.com/fhYOcVc.gif

• I mean bloody norah... it's just... awww man... DON'T BE TICKLING MY FEELINGS THIS EARLY!
      It's just so damn adorable. gees

• He actually looks like a less conventionally attractive version of the guy in the gif :(

• You're dating... Christian Bale... you're dating Batman... wut?

• mentionin u are drunk? uh-oh...

• It's not so embarrassing because it contains your feelings and not just random silly things or sth... Don't be ashamed of it.

• ah the drunk text isn't alcohol great :D? sounds like you're just being honest if he does't understand you do you really want to be with a guy like that who can't even understand you although i would't make a habit of it its not as bad as you think
    treasure.diylol.com/.../...fucking-feel-245332.jpg

• Not embarassing at all. The truth is never bad. Give it to me like a man.

• Hahaha exactly! 😉 I'm so embarrassed oh gosh

• Just explain it to him in person, if you have feeling for him, and don't drink too much next time :) good luck.

• It's not really embarrassing, really. But, it doesn't paint a good picture.

• Guess who put this 😂
      (The girl who messaged you the other day about a certain somebody 😉)
      What picture does it paint?

• Update :(

• You have been friend-zoned. I'm pretty convinced of that now.

• It's not embarrassing at all. I wish people were this honest on a daily basis: we would get along so well with each other.

• From a pro drunk that's not that bad. I've done sooo much worse

• See all GAG beauties are taken..
    :/

• No :( he doesn't like me abck

• im not sure

• not so much embarrassing as scary and depressing. I'd be turned off so much by this text. I'd probably text back something like " hey you didn't get the message, I don't text you back because I'm not interested. you can like me all you want, but I don't feel the same way, sry for not making it that much clearer"

• Oh gosh I hope he doesn't reply like this lol 😂

• Hahahaha this made me laugh so hard I'm sorry.

• Yeah that is lol I hope that wasn't you.

• Not sure doesn't seem too embarrassing

• I'd forgive her but be confused as Hell at the same time.

• It isn't embarrassing, it is real and to the point. Well done.

• Interesting to see that only the girls think it is embarrassing in the poll.

• I thought that too lol

• might wanna just stay away from the booze for a while :P

What Girls Said 11

• I feel a little embarrassed just reading it. 😶

• Nooooo crap
      Im gonna cringe so bad when I've sobered up

• Honestly it depends on how close you two are. If it's a very new relationship and you aren't very open yet then yes, it's pretty embarrassing.
    If you've expressed deep feelings for him before and he has for you I think it's totally fine.

Don't worry though, we all do crazy and embarrassing things when we're in love.

• He used to like me but then gone cold :-/
      We've been friends for about 4 months and we've been open but recently he doesn't even care... :-(
      I don't get how he could change his feelings so muxh

• Update :(

• 😳 that's not promising. He sounds like a nice guy that respects you at least. He may not have the same feelings for you though. I'm sorry 😢

• So embarrassing... -ugh, I would kill myself if I send a dude such a text- oh God... -puts hands on face-

• Fuck it. just act like nothing ever happened. Best cure for this and act like you always do around him.

First message sound desperate. 2nd message sounded like you were being honest and it was cute but towards the end it was hopeless.

• Not too bad but it isn't too good

• its kinda embarrassing but cute

• Did he reply?

And I don't find it embarrassing

• It's not that bad

• Don't feel bad, I drunk tested this to my best friend.

You're the only man that I ever had a desire to lay up with and I don't know why. The more I tell myself I can't and shouldn't feel this way the more my desire to do you, suck you, feel you, want you and kiss you grows and I don't know why. I feel like I'm going crazy.

• I'm not sure

• It's pretty bad :/ no offense but I could barely get through reading it.

• What do you mean lol?

• Oh come on! How is it that bad? She's just saying she likes the guy! He probably only didn't respond because he was away from his phone or asleep, and will probably be pleasantly surprised when he sees an inbox full of flattering messages.

• @Asker It's just so long and excessive like a journal entry. Drunk texts can be cute in moderation or even when they're simple but that was like a straight up diary-read :/

@OldSkoolRebel It's just so lengthy and drawn out like a literary assignment