Anybody else think that Bruce/Caitlin Jenner shit is all a publicity stunt?

That clan is so full of shit.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know people like to think that it's good because it shines light on trans people, but I can't see it as being anything but another chapter in the Kardashian saga.

• Totally agree with you!!!

• Exactly. Like they were out of ideas so they went for this

• I'm not saying Bruce wanting to be a woman is fake, I'm saying that I don't see why it has to be in the news so much, it's his personal choice, it doesn't affect anyone else outside of him and his family so I don't see why people have to go on about it, there are plenty of other things going on in the world that affects millions of people that need to be focused on.

What Girls Said 5

• No. I don't. Those fake boobs aren't airbrushed.

• Okay and?

• You're the dense naive dumb one here.

• Yawn. Sure fool-who-can't-make-basic-inferences-and-assumes-it-seems-that-people-who-don't-agree-with-his-asinine-thoughts-are-dense.

Old and stupid. You're definitely a benefit to men... lmao.

• Definitely a stunt to get more attn!!! Wouldn't be surprised to see a new reality show about the new transformed Jenner. Sure it's good for LGBT community and I support that but the way it's so publicized.. I'm sure mama Karsashian is behind it controlling everything

• Publicity stunt? He got boob implants I'm pretty sure it's real.

• 40% fake
    60% real

• Yep. He was a 65 year old bored man who finally thought of the greatest way to get back at his horrible controlling ex wife.

What Guys Said 9

• He got implants, uses makeup and wants to be called a different name. Sounds like a lot of pain and effort (plus the hating and discrimination) just to get some publicity she could have gotten an easier way.

• I think he genuinely wants to be a woman but I also think Kris could be exploiting the situation.

• I wouldn't care if jenner became half ant half human. What is this 1995, why give a shit about a sex change operation now? It's a publicity stunt but it apparently worked since were still talking about it now...

• I vowed I wouldn't talk about it but I can't believe How many people are sympathizing with this.

• sympathizing with what?

• Like 'how sad that he felt trapped in his body for all this time bla bla bla...'

• Getting breast implants and you're penis cut off is a pretty serious stunt.

• People would do anything for fame and money. Let alone the kardashian's and Jenners

• it really wouldn't surprise me but I don't see why they would do it

• You mean he lost a bet in poker and made a big deal about it?

• no because his kids said he was like that before.

• its to push the agenda so more people can go forth and have sex changes without getting attacked.

• Going on the cover of Elle or whatever it was that quickly doing a glamor shot, was too much of a publicity stunt, but, other than that, no, if she knew she was a woman, and wanted to be one, all the power to her, you trannyphobic freak

• You need to get laid.

• I have been. Sounds like you haven't