What type of headphone beats should I buy? I want them to last as long as possible! Also, should I buy wireless since I use my headphones mostly for?

walking and jogging? I have almost 190$! The reason i want them is because I need headphone that last more than 2 months!

Most Helpful Guy

• I recommend you skullcandy headphones... they are very good headphones... And sturdy and lasts long...
    I use skull candy headphones...

• seriously?

• @ Asker this guy is 100% serious

• Yes! I have both big headphones and the small ones too... both are awesome...

If you listen to songs that contain a good amount of bass then there headphones are perfect

What Guys Said 2

• don't buy beats, just dont. You should get skullcandy lowest ones are 10 dollar and the last at least a month you take car of them but if think about it beats might last you a year. Would you spend $120 a year and buy twelve pairs or spend $300 a year buy 1 pair? That's right skullcandy are the way to go.

• i herd they were shit and break way to often and i would agree

What Girls Said 1