I'm 27 and love playing an watching league of legends pro play, am I too old to like it? What would girls think if I told them, would they even care?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing wrong with being into video games at a competitive level... but I would refrain from mentioning this until later in the dating process.

Talk about your other hobbies!

• So probably shouldn't talk about sit brushing model tanks, planes, miniatures and focus on archery, guitar and weightlifting

• Yup, especially guitar and weightlifting!

What Girls Said 3

• I play LoL too and I'll probably keep playing it for a really long time. It wouldn't bother me at all even if he was 27. It's no different than any other hobby. In fact I'd love a guy who has that hobby cause we can play together.

• I know people in their 50's who have children and play. I know a guy in his 30's who's in the army and married who plays. I know couples who play. I told my boyfriend from day one that I LOVE League and that if he couldn't handle what I do as a hobby and passion then we shouldn't even try.

There are many people out there who are accepting or at least tolerant to socially different hobbies. You should never be afraid to admit the quirks that make you, you.

• Hey, I'm 19 and I still like anime and the Elder Scrolls and things. I HIDE this though but I'm not one of those people who's so obsessed that I'll buy everything that has to do with it. Find a girl who likes it too! Easy!

What Guys Said 6

• I'm 25 and still do the same, it's not something I'm proud of or tell people about though. What server are you on and what's your rank? Maybe we could duo.

• I don't think there is anything wrong with it, and there are some girls out there who would really understand. One of the prettiest and coolest girls I ever met was a gamer girl. I kick myself for letting her go. You never know, man.

• yea the funny thing is a girl introduced me to LoL and she is one amazingly awesome and extremely pretty chick.

• Lelelel why would it wven matters? Games are made to kill time and boredom. If whoever stops u from it is a control phreak but know ur limit not to spend ur life on the game and not with her 👌🏼

• Personally I tend to hide the fact that I watch anime and play games like I do with porn because it would weird them out and you get judged even more, I suggest to just keep it on the down low

• Nah man. I hope I am still watching pro play League at 27. It's a hobby, no different than watching the football game or the baseball game.

• You love what you love, man. Ain't nothing wrong with that.