I want to start a writing career so badly! The only problem is I work 8hrs a day 6 days a week and I have little time to write. Sure I bring in decent paychecks and all at my current job, but I feel I would do a lot better as a freelance writer. I feel it would be much easier on me and I would still be able to bring in a decent paycheck too! My question is, are there any writers on here that have actually quit their day job and are now a full if not part time writer? And if you are is it easier on you? Is it your dream job? Is it an ok job? Please share your experience :) I really want to quit my job and move on when the summers over!
- I'm a writer, and I love it! I would never wok for any one else again!0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I'm a writer and I hate it! I'm looking for another job!0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I'm working a regular 9-5 job but I'm quitting my job and I'm moving on with my life as a writer!0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I'm working a regular 9-5 job and wish I could become a writer but I feel I dont have the skills to do so.50% (1)67% (2)60% (3)Vote
- I'm better off working at my 9-5 job.50% (1)33% (1)40% (2)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
People need a fucking job that will pay the bills.2