How do you fall asleep?

My mind is absolutely spinning tonight. Been trying to fall asleep for a few hours now. Normally I can clear my mind and be asleep within 10 minutes, or if that fails I have a song that I can play that normally puts me on the verge of sleep. But tonight none of it is working, and then I started wondering if other people have things they do that help them fall asleep at night, which led me here. So let me know what you guys do, maybe it'll help me out.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't. I don't like it when that happens an it is happening tonight.

Lol, but I usually have reasons for that.

Maybe you are stressed out about some upcoming event?

Excited about certain plans?

Waiting for someone's message?

Got into a argument and feel guilty?

Haha, so on.

Sometimes reading a book helps.

There is this video on YouTube that I listen to which helps to fall asleep. I would link it but my phone gets stuck frequently.

Or sometimes getting a head massage works (but that is rare)

What Guys Said 9

• sp.yimg.com/.../th

Relax with a long steamy shower or bath.

• 0|0
  • this happens to me everyday. u r lucky that u can sleep within 10 minutes. I have to struggle for hours to fall asleep. I do the same things like rain sounds, lullabies, nature sounds, om chanting music, om mani padme hum chanting but none of these actually help.

• I usually listen to some asmr videos on youtube and drink chamomille tea.

• I tire myself so that I crave for my bed
    But I also listen to music

• Hot chocolate?

• Masturbation always helps me go to sleep

• With a fan cooling my ass

• So, what'd you eventually do?

• Staying up until about 6 a. m. when I finally felt tired. It was so weird because normally sleeping is one of those things I can do for like 18 hours of the day if I want to and not even feel guilty about it. Or I can get by on just a couple hours without really even feeling much of a difference.
      I probably would have gone for a run or something which is normally what I do when that happens to wear myself out when I can't sleep cause of stress, but I have a cough/cold right now so not such a good idea.

• I should have made tea or hot chocolate like some of these guys said that would have knocked me right out

What Girls Said 1

• count sheeps in your head..