Pick the coolest hobby out of the following, pls?

I do/did all of them at some point

• calligraphy
  • horse riding
  • skiing
  • playing an instrument
  • drawing/sketching
  • swimming

Most Helpful Girl

• They're all cool in their own way and require skill of some sort. I would choose A, or C.

What Guys Said 13

• I find drawing/sketching the most interesting. It's something that is engrained in my life, so when girls are half way decent at it, it is something that is really fun to share. I like looking at other people's creative juices. I also play the piano, and like when girls do as well, but playing other people's music isn't the same as letting your imagination sprawl on paper... The rest of them are crap and uninteresting. They can be fun activities to do from time to time, but they aren't things that are truly engrained with passion.

• Skiing, I've always wanted to go.. As well as snowboarding. I used to skateboard, so I could probably do a few tricks.

• I would have to say Drawing / Sketching

• i voted E. (Drawing)

• I like a girl that can ride. =] On a non-sexual note I'd have to say swimming since I'm jealous of everyone who can float. However, if you can draw some really cool shit then drawing.

• Do whatever gives you the most exercise

• Drawing is awesome, that's what I like to do some times.

• They all suck. Archery is best.

• instrumen yeahg

• i have a big weakness for horse riders

• playing an instrument

• Out of those definitely skiing!

• Horse people tend to be snobby and stuck up twerps, I have friends who lover equestrian shit who are the exception to the rule but their crowd is abhorrent. Skiing is really cool but impractical depending on where you live. Drawing and sketching is only cool if you're any good at it. Swimming is great for fitness but it's monotonous. Calligraphy is kinda cool but it's not really social. I went with D, having musical understanding and ability is good for growing neural pathways in the brain and helps you learn other skills a bit quicker. It's rewarding, relaxing and social if you want it to be.

What Girls Said 11

• Horse riding seems cool. Horses are pretty damn awesome! 🐴

• swimming...

• Playing an instrument or drawing.

• Skiing seems really fun ^^

• Music! There are so many instruments you can learn how to play and you have to put a lot of effort in practicing to get better so I think it's super cool if someone is very good at playing a certain instrument.

• I love to ride.

• horse riding
    i always wanna try it

• Calligraphy and playing an instrument seem the coolest to me.

• I like horse riding. I love horses :) <3

• snowboarding or skiing

• HORSE RIDING