Are millionaires the middle class in America?

are millionaires the middle class in America?

To princessmethteeth,

you IQ is close 70.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's starting to look that way. We are extremely controlled now, and I believe the controlling interests intentionally grind us into poverty. Between finance, insurance, taxation, and highly controlled markets it's impossible for many people to pull themselves out of debt. Just an example, straw can be used for home insulation. It's cheap, domestic, and it would support the agricultural industry. Insulating your home with straw however, makes insuring your home more difficult. They find ways of keeping competitive, effective products from stealing large portions of the market share. Fiberglass still dominates the industry, and there are so many alternatives but none have really taken a hold. The biggest alternatives, would be cellulose, foams, rock wool, and mineral wool. Other alternatives that exist but are almost never used include sheeps wool, and cotton. I've seen one cotton insulation jacket for a water heater tank carried by home depot. That's just one example of one industry that I can think of off the top of my head. I believe it's because it would be hard to centralize control of those products, any farmer could bail up straw, or sheer sheep for wool. With fiberglass not many companies or people have the ability to enter that industry, so it stays more controlled.

What Girls Said 5

• the average American earns 25k a year, so no, someone earning 25k a year is middle class by definition

• Slaves to credit cards and banks.

• Of course not. The middle class are the middle class in America.

• Nope. We were middle class and definetly didn't make a million dollars

• Yes they are because there are a ton of people who have more than a million dollars.

What Guys Said 5

• No. A couple that has a combined income of approximately 100K is considered middle class or a single person making 50K.

• can you think? did I talk about income?

• You said millionaires dip shit. That indicates you are talking about a person whose assets are worth one million dollars or more. Income is necessary to achieve a net worth dip shit. I guess you never made it through high school economics.

• Yes, for the USA anyways they are; a lot of them are in serious debt as opposed to places like China, UK etc. It's why many of them are seeking business opportunities elsewhere.

• Surprisingly, yes.

• I wouldn't know and I don't care... I'm upper.

• Yeah. Americans have millions. They are the richest country and superior in almost all of things. I'm moving there one day. I can be rich too