Yo hot guys, have you ever been to Thailand? How was your experience?

Regarding the girls. Especially if your're white. I believe you must feel like a celebrity. Just curious what it is like to be a hot white guy, a desired species, in Thailand.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• no but have heard stories,

dont leave your bottled or cans beside you the monkeys will take it and drink it. you may think aww thats cute. but the monkeys have diseases no forgein traveler wants to catch.

drink bottled water because the thai water is full of malaria.

prostitues are everywhere, including children.

stuff is cheap by the time you get your money converted.

be wary of street food you can get some good eats, but only if you know where to go. its not unusual to get a case of diaorhea

thai food is a mix of indian and chinese

• speaking of diarrhea... I"m having it since last night.

Westerners' bellies are not used to less cleaner, spicier foods. So it can be expected that on the first 2 or 3 days you arrive in asia, you'll get some diarrhea.

• if in doubt consult lonely planet guides

What Guys Said 22

• One night in Bangkok, I sat on a bus across from this beautiful Thai girl. I said over and over in my mind: "please don't get a boner... please don't get a boner... PLEASE don't get a boner..."

But sadly... she did😱

• maybe it was a roll of coins...

• I've never been to Thailand but I have been to Japan and my experience wasn't so much that girls threw themselves at my feet as much as they stared. Oh boy I got so many damn stares it felt like I was from another planet. Some girls did have the courage to speak to me, though. In such cases it felt nice.

But oh god... The staaaaaaares...

• Thailand, like the rest of Asia, is a nightmare.
    I found it impossible to move more than few metres without being propositioned by some variety of prostitute who may, or may not, have been female.
    I could not get out of the place fast enough.
    Whenever this former soldier hears a female Asian voice, no matter what she actually says, all that my brain hears is "me love you long time".
    I would rather put my cock in a blender.

• What you said is very generalizing and offensive and disrespectful towards the smarter, independent, strong Asian women

• Er, no. Here in Australia Asian and Indian woman also hit on me a lot. Not interested. Apparently, even at my age, I still considered to be what you described as 'hot'.
      I like to be able to walk along a street without being propositioned by prostitutes. Even inside the hotel I was propositioned the last time that I was there (for a martial art championship).
      I do not drink, smoke, or use recreational drugs. I meditate and pray to my concept of divinity. I take in abandoned cats and dogs and I care for injured or orphaned wildlife.
      I am at the opposite end of the scale to the person who would want to use a street prostitute.
      Your slur was quite offensive and without basis, but to be expected when a woman becomes vindictive.

• my slur was offensive because your generalising of Asian women was also very offensive and ungrounded. Unless you have met every Asian woman of all ages who has ever lived, you have no right whatsoever to make that generalization.

• I've never been to Thailand. There seems to be a lot of prostitution, transsexuals, and gold diggers. It's not exactly a place I'd look for women, but the water gun fights do look fun.

• oh yeah, songkran!

• would be hard to resist all those girls throwing themselves at you...

• Girls throw themselves at me every day. It's actually easy peasy...

• Thailand is loads of fun, like in many other southern countries, it is extremely easy to socialize. I even picked up a bit of Thai when I was there :D

Do not get caught smuggling drugs, though. In Malaysia, that's a death sentence, literally. Can't say for sure for Thailand but I know they are quite strict with the programme around the South East Asian territories.

• I dunno about thailand, but being in india, there are a lot of tourist who visit our country are frankly nothing like celebs, most of the people, both men and women, are either fat or skinny and two generations back maybe, but now you are not even taller than us until and unless u scandinavian or dutch, so that thing's out too, seriously, stop making yourselves so important "desired species" like wtf, most of them stand in line outside bordellos.

• Yes, I have. I was there last year. The thing I liked the most was riding a scooter. We got some cheap ones on thaimotorent.com/scooter-for-rent-in-chiang-mai/ and rode around really a lot. It was so fun!

• what a strange question lmao

• You wouldn't find it strange if you knew what I was talking about

• Maybe not lol!!!
      I live Thai food maybe I should check it out

• Im black but I've been to thailand a few times. Most americans get the celebrity factor out there. Myself included. I felt very welcome

• I love Thai food but I'm not a white guy screw those guys! I think Thai girls are fine.

• Rip zyzz. he was the hottest of hot guys and he died in thailand.

• I had a friend that went to Thailand and he said it was the best expeirience of his life. He had a 4-some with all hot girls. Sounds pretty cool to me

• Nope and don't plan on going

• Too many trans.

• Thailand? i've never been but i want

• never been there. would rather go to hawaii again

• I like Thailand a lot, thinking of moving there to open a bar and a resort.

Yes its nice to be a "farang" there :D

• Lemme work in your bar or resort if you do open it up ;) it's kinda hard to find a part time job as an international student in thailand

• Another Asian country ;) I'm not comfortable mentioning it here, sorry...

• Nothing against you, more like against the public nature of this page

• It was horrible. I fucked a bunch of prostitutes only to find out they were boys.

• Just do not go swimming or hook up with anyone!

• Some of them look hot, but I was just there on holiday. Some dirty old men go there to get cheap prostitutes.

• I know. So if the old ugly fatties can get young hot babes, my question is, how would is be for a hot white guy?

• I was thinking more of "what is it like FOR HIM? to have so many girls drooling over him..."

• he's gonna sense it and it'll be a nice ego massage, but it's a little bit frustrating because if a dude is just visiting for a short amount of time, he knows if he hooks up it'll likely just be a casual thing and there aren't may girls who are into that.

• Never been there, no plans to go. A lot of Thai women are attractive, but I don't like the whole "government sanctioned prostitution" thing they have going on there. People in the US are often suspicious of Americans who vacation there, thinking that that's why they went. I know it's not the only reason, of course - a friend at work married a woman he met their on vacation, but still.

• Never been to Thailand.