What defines someone to being a wh0re?

I have been very happy with finding my identity and with who I am. I am more into darker style of clothing (corsets, etc.) and I love it. But my mom keeps saying that moms don't dress like that and that I'm being a wh0re. Mind you, I have been with only one guy for five years, and have a child with him. We have our own place and both work. Our son is cared for and gets what he needs.
and now, I keep thinking that I'm a wh0re because she keeps drilling it into my head.
Would how I dress matter? Am i what she says?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not what she says because clearly you're not. Well, this society is retarded and will keep pin pointing everything we wear, want, do etc. I am not blaming your mom or anyone specifically. But it is just how it is... But bottom line... You shouldn't change your comfort zone just because someone else is not comfortable in it! Wear what makes you feel good.

What Guys Said 7

• You are nothing like what your mom says, and that's a horrible thing to say to her daughter. The next time she tries to interject her opinion, you can remind her you're an adult and you do not need her telling you how to dress or saying something so mean and hateful. If she doesn't respect that, then stop going to visit her and tell her you'll be glad to when she can show you a little more respect.

You're a grown woman living in a long time committed relationship and are raising a child together. That seems very responsible and respectable to me.

I'm all for parents giving their children advice, and to parents, their kids will always be their babies. However, it's incredibly rude for someone to tell a grown person who's been very responsible and is living happily an opinion that is very hateful and hurtful. You could always stoop to her level and say something insulting to her, but it's better to be the mature one and just kindly explain you won't tolerate being talked to like that.

• No that does not make you a whore. A whore is someone who cares only about sex and getting her "needs" met by random guys, not a relationship. Style has nothing to do with it, I personally like the darker style you describe

• A whore is someone that sells sex for money or has sex many times without a committed relationship.

Dressing like a whore does not mean you are a whore, it just means you're wearing a whore's uniform, which is very confusing.

- Dave Chapelle

• A whore would sleep with a total
    254 guys
    7 rabbits
    3 dogs
    and 1 pine cone

• No, you're not a whore. Your mom is just a little closed-minded. Just brush it off.

• You have the right to express yourself that doest make you a whore

• one guy in 5 years and whore? not quite like it.. .

What Girls Said 0