Girls, is it true you are attracted to brunette dudes or is fashion has an influence on you?

I don't know... Maybe it's the fashion... except if you were attracted to brunette duödes since you were little child

15

Most Helpful Girl

• it's not that i'm attracted to them, black and brown hair is just extremely common in the world.

• BROWN are, black aren't

• it is tho. most people who who live in asia and africa

• Nope, people in Africa only, in Asia there are still a lot brown ones

What Girls Said 14

• I don't think this is actually a thing. Brown is the most common hair colour. It's not like there's some global anti-blond conspiracy. More people happen to have brown hair than anything else.

• Maleficent give me an autograph!

• I know what I like. I'm attracted to blackettes (dudes with black hair). It's rare for me to be attracted to blondes and even rarer for redheads.

• i've always prefered dark features...

• Fashion has a big role in it, and no I'm naturally attracted to blondes

• I prefer blonde dudes... but dark haired men are very handsome too :)) just depends on their demeanour!

• Women think the same thing! I've recently dyed my hair brunette from blonde cuz I felt like I was stereotyped cuz of the blonde but I feel attracted to many colors of hair except the colors like teal or purple that's just gross or skunk (black on right, white in middle, black on left, striped once each) unless gay cuz that's adorable except the skunk. But some girls love blondes

• I don't stereotype blondes anymore but whatever, any colour which isn't natural (purple, green, pink) is slutty

• I've always like brunettes. I think they're cute.

• I have always found brunette and black hair to be attractive

• I actually like both blonds and brunettes tbh.. It's more about how interesting or how a guy's confidence shines through his posture.

• no colors mean nothing to me except how they work together could make you go from wow to WOAH! ^^

• I like very jet black hair or red headed guys

• I like me a dark haired bro

• Blonde guys look like girls

• I've just always liked dark hair on guys..