Have you eaten insect/s?

Ofc. I'm not talking about mosquitoes, flies, or whatever.. I mean the ones that are edible. I was watching 101 fastfood that change the world and grasshopper is included and it says if you haven't eaten any insect you are a minority coz 4 out of 5 in the world have eaten at least one insect haha.

So have you eaten any insect? If yes what was it? If no, would you and what would you want to try? 😂😂

• Yes
  • No but I want to try
  • No and Never!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd try them. Supposed to be a delicacy in some countries.

What Guys Said 12

• Everyone has eaten bugs, it's that most don't know their eating bugs. The FDA allows a certain amount of bugs in processed food.

• Oh. But I guess what I mean have you eaten any insect with you being aware of it? Like "Oh, that cricket, grasshopper, etc looks delicious. I think I want to try that" ☺

• Would you?

• No I would not.

• I used to eat ants as a kid... They're actually really healthy and considered a delicacy in some countries.

• Yeah they are. Poor little ants! 😂

How about grasshopper on tacos? Lol.

• Nah but I did try chocolate dipped grasshopper though. It was pretty legit.

• I want to try it at least once. If other people can eat then surely I can too.
    Maybe it's just an acquired taste.

• Oh you should. Search about Cambodia, they have a looooot!

• Probably accidental

• I've eaten a worm before.. It was cold and wet. xD

• I've eaten candy covered bugs and flavored meal worms. Most of it tasted rotten

• No and never planning to either.

• Bruh you'll miss half of your life 😂

• Most likely.

• What was it?

• I don't know. I don't remember intentionally eating bugs, but ants get in your cereal some times. Weevils are known to get into flour. I'm sure I've eaten a few bugs or pieces of bugs here and there. Just a bit of protein added to the recipe...

• When I was a kid, i'd sometimes eat ants lol

• i once bought bacon flavored crickets. never again.

• "Ofc. I'm not talking about mosquitoes, flies, or whatever.."

Oh, well they're the one's I have eaten, just not on purpose, they've flown in my mouth when I'm on my bike and they get stuck in my throat so I have to just swallow them.

• Hahahah. Poor insects

• No way, I'm a vegetarian, but even before that, I would never eat such repulsive creatures.

What Girls Said 8