What's best military in world?

What's best military in the world and what's weapons have? how much nuclear power it have?

Updates:
I don't think that usa the most powerful maybe it has good weapons but not like russia and exercises of military not as poweful that makes it No 1

0|0
3|17

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion, USA, but Russia and China are very strong. Israel would be very good if the military was larger and the Israeli IDF has excellent weapons, for example the Tavor, Negev, and Galil. North Korea has a very large military with fanatical soldiers who would fight as ferociously as the WWII Japanese. For standard forces, the US is probably strongest although the IDF could be unstoppable if they were larger

For special operations, the US is probably strongest with the SEALS, Delta and too many to name. Russia's Spetznaz is an effective force as well, as is the British SAS, and IDF special operations, and Polish GROM are all formidable.

For small arms, the USGI equipment is aging as the M16/M4 platform gets passed up by other platforms. The IDF uses advanced bullpup Tavors. Britain gets the SA80/L85. Russia gets the rugged AK74M and other Kalashnikov variants. China uses the Type 97 which I believe was adopted in 1997, which is relatively young, especially compared to how long the US has used Eugene Stoner's AR platform since 1960/61 when the Air force adopted it.

Although the training is more important than the weapons, the weapons used certainly assist in the effectiveness of the forces.

Although this barely reaches the surface of military strength, overall it brings the US to the top although Russia and China are close when only comparing general forces.

*I'm not military nor am I an expert on military forces, I mainly specialize on the small arms so I mainly know about the guns that various militaries use*

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• No clue. I heard Israel has the best Air Force. I think our Marines are bad ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • AMERICA
    FILLER

0|1
    0|1
  • The best military is the one that doesn't feel the need to kill innocent people and children for stupid reasons like government corruption and money.

So... none.

0|0
    0|0
    • You think with your heart that's not go with military. in military you don't do what you want but your masters want wven you don't agree
      Do... then object

What Guys Said 16

• 1) USA 2) China 3) Russia.
    (Im British myself so no personal Bias there).
    USA has got to be first, Their Navy, Has completely and utter supremacy over any other nation, Its just so fucking massive. Their Airforce is virtualy second to none in regards to size and experience.
    And as for its Army. The amount of money it has pouring into it makes it easily the strongest. Not to mention, US has more troops then Russia (And in WW2, Russias ONLY strength was its large army which was millions and millions at the time). In comparison, Russian and Chinese units have poor training, poor weaponry and poor funding compared to the US army.
    But, None of this matters when Nuclear weapons exist. I mean, Look at North Korea, Its an Economic shit show with a Military that can barely feed its own troops, The only reason they are considered a powerful military is because they have Nuclear weapons.

0|1
    0|0
  • America easily. But that shouldn't be a surprise seeing how they spend about $700 billions into their military and have a Navy and Air Force that is in a class of its own. America is by far the most powerful country in the world for a reason. Even Russia walk on eggshells when they do something America doesn't like.

0|0
    0|1
  • It is def USA, military equals spending in many ways, and we spend the most by far. Russia has been doing lots of exercise, but that is historically seen as a show of force or bluffing when the force is weaker than the perceived threat.

Hell, even their brand new tanks which are supposed to be the first to out perform the US basics have been recalled... they just don't have the money to spend.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't put much stalk in nuclear weapons though, as anyone who uses one at this point will be crushed form the withdrawal of the world markets and trade, if not complete forced regime change.

• America.. They spend ridiculous amounts of money on war.
    #Fact: 'Murica spends more money on the military than all of the top 10 countries combined.

If we're talking regiments; the British SAS are the best. (Not biased, known fact)
    Navy Seals in 2nd.

upload.wikimedia.org/.../...x-S.A.S_emblem.svg.png

0|1
    0|0
  • The A team

2|2
    0|0
  • When it comes the Air and Naval superiority the USA. Tank superiority either Israel or Germany, they have some nasty tanks. Best when it comes to boots on the ground is China because they have the biggest military. Nuclear power doesn't really make a big difference because everybody has enough nukes to destroy the world a couple of times over.

0|1
    0|1
    • But israel not power as egypt or saudi arabia?

• I said in tank superiority. As in they have the best tanks. I didn't say they had a stronger military. You also said weapons bruh.

• Ok in your opinion is israel have power if it enter a war i think it's have good weapons but theit military maybe weak

• is this like some serous low tech spying or what?

0|1
    0|1
    • Spying you must be joking

• i just see a bunch of dudes in some country being like. i bet we can take them, i wonder what weapons they have. Then some wasted dude is like im just gona ask them...

• Usa most powerful nation that has ever lived on this planet. And they are searching for other planets as we speak.

0|0
    0|1
    • The only other nation with close to the amount of nukes is russia, but we have iron dome that shoots down nukes the iron dome deployed all over Europe alaska. Usa has 3× the aircraft carriers then the rest of the world combined! We spent 2 and a half trillion dollars just fuckin around in the middle east. For fun. Usa is also the most violent nation on earth, just living in a bad neighborhood is like a war. and damn near everyone has guns or can get one in 10 min

• Well if you shoot down American satelites that should even the odds against a country that relies heavily on the "digita battlefield" youd soon find out if americans still remembered the alamo. Although americs has the most guns per head on the planet they also have the most fatties who are more likely to pick up a bucket of chicken in 10 minutes than a rifle. Aircraft carriers are being made irrelevant by fleets of high speed unmanned drones being developed thats why thr usa military is spend less money on new planes, they won't need them.

• Obviously the united states of america. Look it up on wikipedia, they have a full breakdown on there weapons.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the ones with nuclear weapons.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's Horzine ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • America (Filler)

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be america.
    Even their police are militarised lol

0|0
    0|1
    • Maybe not also iran have advanced nuclear weapons that make it more power also some arabian countries have a good military

• It seems every country is scramming to get nuclear weapons.
      I'm not sure about middle eastern countries but as far as I know, the craziest military is either russian or American. america especially as they'll do anything for oil.

• USA USA
    No just kidding.

China probably, they have nukes, numbers and great military technology.

0|0
    0|1
  • China and Russia.

0|1
    0|0
  • Democratic People's Republic of Korea!

0|2
    0|1
    • sorry sorry, 'MERICA WORLD POLICE.

• Although the DPRK has a formidable force, if there was a war between the DPRK and South Korea with all of their allies, it would be like the Korean war again and they'd need China and Russia's assistance

• true dat!