50 shades of grey but better?

I am looking for a movie that is like 50 shades of grey because it was so funny lol. Anyone know a movie like that? Preferably a better one? Thanks guys!

Most Helpful Guy

• Secretary was pretty good.

• Another gagger said so too, it seems cool I am gonna watch t :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Try "The Secretary" it is what 50 Shades wanted to be, but without the weird stalker vibe.

• Yeah two others mentioned it and I loved it! Thanks :) any other suggestions?

• Okay, thanks for explaining!

• No problem.

• I didn't realise abuse could be funny
    Maybe you should look up rape porn or something, you'll find something similar for sure.

• Come on it wasn't even abuse have you seen the movie? It is so bad it kinda makes it funny

• If he actually did that (minus the saying that he was incapable of leaving her alone because some guys say that and they aren't possessive or controlling), then it would be abusive. I haven't heard anyone say anything about her getting hit though and I already knew about the stalking (which happened before they got into a relationship I thought. If so, that doesn't count).

I need to watch the movie for myself, but the characters are ugly and the premise is boring that I'm sure I wouldn't get through it.

• In that case, you are right then but I think I need to watch it too, to form my own opinions. I've been told that it's just straight up abuse but I suppose I'll have to see for myself.

• The porn parody?

• Is that a real thing lol

• 50 shades of Grey was funny to you? !! Why? LOL

• Because it was just so corny and they were acting all romantic and the sex scenes were pretty funny too xD

• Well that's exactly why I don't wanna watch it... LOL other wise I would have watched it took note... Just the trailer made me mad... I don't know why LOL

• Oh hahaha

• The Exorcist.

• Lol 50 shades was scarier

• scary in it's lazy script and poor production :')

• Jup :")

What Girls Said 2

• At least someone enjoyed it. :D

• You're thinking porn then

• Yeah lol but with a corny story and funny lines and stuff

• Hahaha @SilenRose

• 50 shades is porn with a story line...