If you were offered £20 million but?

... you have to live as the opposite gender for the rest of your life? So if you're a boy, you get a sex change to become a girl and if you're a girl you get a sex change to become a boy. Would you accept?

£20 million = 27,625,800 Euros = $31,117,000
Exchange rates are correct at time of writing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Magically transformation or a surgery?

Because I will never let my balls and dick cut off.

• I was thinking surgically but you can answer for either. Same but I could do a lot with £20 million, it's so difficult I can't make up my mind and my friend asked me an hour ago haha.

• Magically, yes I would.

Surgery fuck no, that would turn me into a freak. Plus my balls will be cut off. That shit must hurt.

What Girls Said 4

• I'd probably do it. I wouldn't mind being a guy.

• Nope I wouldn't

• No thanks. I would make an ugly man and then I wouldn't ever have sex. :)

• Haha, I think if I was a girl I would finally have sex lol

• Absolutely!!!

What Guys Said 7

• No I like being a man too much. I actually think it's easier than being a women.

• Depends on whether I need the money. I wouldn't change my own gender, though, there are bound to be people who want to become their opposite gender. They just need not to kmow about that small extra detail of 20M £

• No amount of money would cause me to do that

• I would make a *terrifying* woman...

• Fuck 20 million dollars yep you heard it right fuck that

• Nope
    --------

• Magical sex change or surgical? I'd rather be a well off dude...

• I was thinking surgical but you can answer for either. Same but I could do a lot with £20 million, it's so difficult I can't make up my mind haha.

• No because I'd still be attracted to women but I'd have no man parts, I could ba a lesbian but l don't find lesbians that attractive if that makes sense.

I'm OK as I am now, I can pay the bills and still have some left over for me so I'm OK as I am.
      Sure money can buy you a nice car or massive house but you don't take any of them with you when you die...