Guys, is mila kunis considered hot solely based on her eyes or is it something else? If it is her eyes solely why dosnt the face as a whole matter?

Updates:
And what if her eyes were brown? Would your opinion change?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• Her eyes are beautiful, but as you say it's how the total package fits together that really matters. This is what I see first, and seldom go much further.
    I'd say conventionally pretty, not hot. She has an interesting jaw line, kind of angular, and a very high forehead, but not enough to make her face interesting enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
    • nah she's just hitting the wall hard

• Google Mila Kunis Overrated. Even I was surprised at the number of sites on this. Here's a good one:

http://thecollegetown.life/overratedcelebs/

5. Mila Kunis- This hurt me. I am a big Mila Kunis fan, I really am, I would hang out with Mila Kunis forever. I’m going to go ahead and say it, I think me and Mila would really get to like each other if we hung out. With that being said, she is the victim of too many people jumping on the bandwagon. After Black Swan came out all I heard was girls saying how they had a girl crush on Mila Kunis. Lez be honest though, why do you think no guys were saying that? Probably because they didn’t see that movie, but also because the male population tapered their expectations. Mila Kunis is a good ole fashion 8.5, nothing more, nothing less, but when people start throwing around the term “Sexiest woman alive” things can get a little hairy. She is a girl that needs Photoshop and professional makeup artists.
      P. S. I am so sorry Mila, please forgive me.

• It is def not just her eyes! I n fact sometimes they make her look hung over they are so big haha no she has a very nice body as well. Plus the general role she plays in movies as well as her voice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she is very good looking

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually don't find her all that attractive it wouldn't matter what her eye colour was!

0|0
    0|0
  • She's not that hot. She's got a somewhat pretty face, and here eyes are ok, I guess.

0|0
    1|1
  • she's alright I never got the whole deal about her

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't believe someone said she has an "innocent look" in her face. I like her because she's sexy and seems very outgoing, as in a bad girl kind of outgoing. Her voice is one of the sexiest voices in Hollywood.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she's attractive but kind of off-putting demeanor.

0|1
    0|0
  • Her lips , eyes and a bit her hair is pretty... rest not really pretty...

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont think she's hot, i remember when she was on that 70s show. I think she is above average but not hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes, cheeks, nose, forehead, chin, hair, body, etc. That's why she's hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • She isn't really that hot, more like conventionally beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont find him hot dunno maybe its me :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Her eyes are really good to me and she has a inocent look that I like.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's not just the eyes, she has very cute face, nice hair and hot body.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's just hot all around, that Ukranian body

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont find her hot at all. Laura Prepon was far more attractive to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • she isn't hot. she's about a 6 at best.

0|2
    0|1