Why do people think that sikhs are islamic people and are abused in public?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Because some people are ignorant enough to think Sikhs and Muslims are the same thing.

• Because they are ignorant. If they weren't they wouldn't try to abuse Muslims in the first place.

• Because people are prejudice and stupid don't know anything about other people's culture

• you are right but what if they were not sikhs they were good muslims. it is not that every muslim is a bad man

• Well Australia is probably much better than America would be I'm sure you will be fine as long as you stay around decent people. there are crazy people everywhere in the world I hope you have fun and nothing bad happens

• recently a sikh guy in australia was not allowed to enter a restaurant because he was wearing turban.

• Because some people are just stupid and ignorant... sadly.

• i am little scared now because next month i will migrate to australia for higher studies and dont want to be a wictim of racism because of my turban