What do you think about natural hair. ?

I've been natural my entire life. I'm 15. What do you think about natural hair. I like it but I have seen done hairstyles that are a bit crazy.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I like natural hair and don't see it being a problem
    if you like it and your comfortable within your own skin
    i wouldn't worry about it.. Like my sister was born with
    all natural curly hair and if she would of took more care
    with her hair as a teen and into earlier adult years she
    would of had beautiful hair but she chose not take any
    extra care with her hair and i do blame my late mom
    for not putting little extra care into encouraging my
    sister to take better care of her hair..

• Natural hair is lovely

• i love natural hair color. colored hair can be tacky sometimes. and some women do it so much that there here looks raggy and messed up

• I like it?

• Just to clarify are you talking about your head hair or your pubes?

What Girls Said 7

• I wish I could go back to my natural hair color! I love seeing how everyone decides to express themselves through their hair but it's definitely not for everyone

• I basically do. nothing with my hair. Wash it, brush it and cut it every 6 months. I wanted to colour it one time, but I'm too scared it will turn out bright orange or something, because it's super light and thin. so I'll just keep it natural for now,

• I like natural hair but mine has always been a struggle. I have curly hair and it's so hard to take care of it. And I dyed my hair last year and the colour is still there. I think it gives me a softer look and my entire hair isn't coloured, just some small highlights

• That's nice. My hair is curly too.

• ohh ok. Does it get tangled and damaged as well? I have to cut my hair a lot of times because of this issue

• I really like the whole natural hair thing. A lot of girls are starting to wear their hair natural now. I'm 16 and considering going natural with my hair. I've been wearing braids my whole life and want a new look.

• It's coolio, embrace it.

• It's cool :P

• Flaunt it if you want/if you can