Can humankind devolve?

We are becoming more tribal, less educated, more dependent on absolute government, more sedentary and have fewer survival skills. Are we formerly wolves that have evolved into Afghan Hounds (that could drown in a wet wash cloth)?

Our ancestors lived in a world of do or die. We live in a world of feelings where reality is optional, sheltered by layers of "civilization". What happens when the system collapses, which it will?
When the EBT stops flowing, your smart phone won't save you.
When the electricity stops, what will you do?
How about the water faucet?
It happened to Rome and its coming to your town.
When the takers outnumber the makers and career politicians buy your votes by promising you free stuff paid for by somebodies grand children, the game's over.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, we're not all weaklings. I doubt human devolution is in the cards. Those least able to deal with conflict make a lot of noise and it's tolerated and somewhat enabled, but when there is a real existential threat to humanity, all that nonsense will be pushed aside. Those who insist on continuing the hypersensitive path will not be successful in the face of true danger.

What Girls Said 5

• yeah there r many moments where i feel like we're just moving backwards. fxckin sad.

• You're smart, I like you. And totally agree with you.

• Definitely. Looking at history it's happened before.

• No not really

• Ghetto people

What Guys Said 4

• well after looking at the next generation i am sure humans are already devolving in to attention seeking whores

• I wouldn't say devolve but becoming useless yes absolutely.

• I'm not sure how

• Your question is unclear

• Not to the three above.