What is your anime hair color?

Please tell me your anime hair color. Tap the link below to start
Mine is purple and it's exactly fits me.

your anime hair color

Sign Up Quotev ▼

Purple

Your anime hair color would be PURPLE.

Anime characters with this color are interesting indeed. Since it is a mixture of the energy of red and the calmness of blue, these characters are sometimes confusing. They might be outgoing, but also calm. They might have a bad temper, but are also wise. These characters might also be described as fickle, being behaviorally unpredictable and prone to change. A bad quality a purple-haired character might possess is them
being egotistical. A character may also be conflicted.

You are most likely outspoken person who appears calm or shy. That's just a guess, however. You might confuse some people, since you seem to change between outgoing and emotionless and from time to time, depending on how you're feeling that day. Do you sometimes feel out of touch with your 'normal' behavior? I know the feeling, bro.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your anime hair color would be YELLOW.

These anime characters are usually the cheerful, confident, creative and optimistic characters. Although it's not absolute, they usually split up into three categories after those original traits: 'dumb blondes', who are immature and may be selfish, 'troublemakers', who unwittingly attract chaos and have plenty of tricks up their sleeve, and the 'princely' types, which is an unusual type that is basically a stereotypical prince, being humble and chivalrous.

Of course, there are some cases where anime characters will have blonde hair for no other reason than to indicate that they're from somewhere else or have foreign ancestry.

You're probably a cheerful optimist, who may or may not appear to be a little crazy. If you don't think the description of being a cheerful optimist fits you, then you ARE crazy and chaotic. Either way, you're a generally happy and confident individual who is probably pretty funny sometimes, purposefully or not.

Yellow seems to suit me. I could've easily been these colors by one point though: pink, purple, purple brown, orange or blue.

What Girls Said 18

• hmm this is cool :) right for the most part but the total opposite for some =]

Your anime hair color would be GREEN.

An odd color, that is between warm and cool colors. Anime characters with green as a hair color are usually easygoing, trustworthy and unique, but may also be rash, or may get jealous easily. They're generally easy to get along with, and tend to end up siding with the protagonist of the story for whatever reason. Characters with green hair can also be a little strange sometimes; like nature, they change over time, in both negative and positive ways.

Most likely, you are unique and trustworthy person, but may tend to do stupid things without thinking it over first. You're an interesting person, to say the least.

• Your anime hair color would be BROWN.

Okay, I know you're probably going to be complaining about the fact that this is already your hair color, or is EXTREMELY boring, but hear me out. Anime characters with brown hair are definitely the most simple and easygoing of them all. If an anime character has brown hair, it is most likely that they do not have some bizarre (or annoying) quirk keeping somebody from getting along with them. (unless of course their name is Haruhi Suzumiya) These characters are usually approachable, temperate, practical, charming and honest. Their drawback is that they might be predictable or boring. For the most part, you can trust that these people will be a great friend. (though maybe not so much in real life)

You are most likely a sincere, kind and happy-go-lucky person. Although you may not have as much energy or optimism as a character with red hair or blonde hair, you're still a great person; don't ever change that about yourself.

• Your anime hair color would be PINK.

Although this hair color seems to usually be given to female protagonists of shoujo animes (I've seen that plenty of times), it DOES have its meaning. Because the color pink comes from red, characters with pink hair are energetic like red-haired characters, but are much less outspoken and usually more kind, cheerful, and orderly. Pink-haired characters also have great destinies, and are very charismatic. Anime guys who have pink hair can sometimes be perverse and chaotic.

You are most likely a person who is happy, efficient and kind-hearted. There's nothing wrong with that! :)

• Your anime hair color would be BLACK.

Anime characters with black hair are usually classified as, well, the 'awesome' type. There are so many occasions where a character with black hair is looked up to… or fangirled over, depending on who's watching the anime, and which character it is. Characters with black hair are often mysterious, refined, cerebral, powerful and self-reliant. They rarely ever require advice from anybody, and are deep thinkers. A drawback is that the character could be cruel, or might not be the happiest person.

If you got this result, you're probably awesome. I mean… how else am I supposed to describe it? I can't find any more synonyms for the descriptions I already gave you. Have fun being awesome!

Yay :D

• I'm awesome (aka black) ;)

• Green

Oooo, cool quiz. Enjoyed reading it.

• "Your anime hair color would be BLUE.

The characters in anime with blue hair are usually known for being wise and calm. They're also usually talented, mature, reasonable, and sometimes introverted. These characters are the opposite of red; while red is full of energy and emotion, blue-haired characters are calm and responsible. However, some blue-haired characters might be jerks for their own reasons.

You're probably a calm, cool person, or at least you usually behave in such a way. You're not very likely to let your emotions get the better of you, but it is possible. You're also one to think things through rather than rush into something. Of course, you could just ACT calm, but also act like an idiot at the same time."

• I like blue!

• Your anime hair color would be BLUE.

You're probably a calm, cool person, or at least you usually behave in such a way. You're not very likely to let your emotions get the better of you, but it is possible. You're also one to think things through rather than rush into something. Of course, you could just ACT calm, but also act like an idiot at the same time. (coughKONATAcough)

• Black :3

Your anime hair color would be BLACK.

• Pink

I love pink

• I got blue for my hair color. Definitely some accurate parts in the description. :)

• Various quizzes say its white because they said I'm eccentric.
    Pls.

• My anime hair colour is red.

• I forgot to copy and paste this.
      Your anime hair color would be RED.

Anime characters with red hair are generally hot-headed, dynamic, enthusiastic, adventurous and opinionated. Anime girls with red hair tend to be energetic, feisty and may have explosive emotions, while anime guys lean more on the calm side, for some reason. Anime guys with red hair are also often disciplined fighters.

Most likely, you are a very lively individual who is not afraid of sharing your opinion on something. You're outgoing and social, but also might have a bad temper, and emotions that spill out easily.

• I got purple too and it is SO accurate! ._.
    Also, purple's my favorite color, so yay ^-^

• Cherry red or chestnut brown.

• My anime hair color is black :)

• I got pink, yay! ^_^

What Guys Said 10

• "Your anime hair color would be BLUE.

The characters in anime with blue hair are usually known for being wise and calm. They're also usually talented, mature, reasonable, and sometimes introverted. These characters are the opposite of red; while red is full of energy and emotion, blue-haired characters are calm and responsible. However, some blue-haired characters might be jerks for their own reasons. ...
    Of course, you could just ACT calm, but also act like an idiot at the same time. "

- might be jerks for their own reasons.
    Sounds about right.

- you could just ACT calm but act like an idiot at the same time.
    Yep.

• I did my quite a few times and each time I either got black or white so

Your anime hair color would be BLACK.

Your anime hair color would be WHITE.

These anime characters are a lot like characters with blue hair, but are a lot… stranger. They usually appear emotionless, but are strong-willed, dignified, and humble. These characters also seem to have a strange 'inhuman' essence surrounding them. Female characters with white hair are commonly in relation to magic in one way or another, while anime guys are more like anti-heroes, on a good day. There ARE some characters in anime who have white hair just to indicate that they or their ancestors are from elsewhere, but in this case, it isn't relevant.

You're probably a bizarre person that people have a hard time figuring out. I don't mean this in a negative way, but I did just explain how these characters often behave.

So we'll just say I'm a mix lol.

• Not an Anime guy, but I like quizzes.

I got blue.

You're probably a calm, cool person, or at least you usually behave in such a way. You're not very likely to let your emotions get the better of you, but it is possible. You're also one to think things through rather than rush into something. Of course, you could just ACT calm, but also act like an idiot at the same time.

• Green, according to the test.

"An odd color, that is between warm and cool colors. Anime characters with green as a hair color are usually easygoing, trustworthy and unique, but may also be rash, or may get jealous easily. They're generally easy to get along with, and tend to end up siding with the protagonist of the story for whatever reason. Characters with green hair can also be a little strange sometimes; like nature, they change over time, in both negative and positive ways.

Most likely, you are unique and trustworthy person, but may tend to do stupid things without thinking it over first. You're an interesting person, to say the least."

Not too inaccurate really.

• Black))))))

• Purple I guess lol

• I got WHITE. Tsk...

• I got yellow. Haha! xD

• Why limit myself to one single colour?

• Pink but isn't that a girly colour lol