Who's your most favorite video game character/protagonist and would you ever dress up as him/her for Halloween?

My most favorite video game protagonist is Link from Legend of Zelda and I definitely would dress up as him for Halloween once I save up money for a real Master Sword and real Hylian Shield that's on sale at a mall in my hometown.

• My most favorite video game character/protagonist is (your answer) and Yes, I would dress up as him/her for Halloween if I can.
  • My most favorite video game character/protagonist is (your answer) and No, I wouldn't dress up as him/her for Halloween either because I can't or I just would never feel like it.

Most Helpful Girl

• My favourite video game character off the top of my head is maybe Florina from Fire Emblem and I'd definitely dress up as her. Other than that, it might be Wally from Pokemon.

What Girls Said 4

• I dress up every Hallow's eve. It's my favorite holiday. I go trick or treating and then hit up the bar's for some free drink's and dry humping. It's a dream come true😍😍😍 I've been Red riding hoodhood, a used condom, a leprechaun (Warwick version lmao.. might do that again for st paddy's), Mrs. Incredible, Robinhood, Beyoncè, Carnival Sumba dancer, A vampire cop, Mortician and etc etc. This year I'm going big🙊🙈🙉not telling.

• Never dressed up as a character in a game and I love game's.

• Roxas from Kingdom Hearts.

• I say Link, definitely Link, possibly Sonic

• Haha I was gonna say link too. But I wouldn't dress like him. Maybe I'd dress like tetra/sheik/zelda. If I had the money I'd wanna be Samus instead

What Guys Said 4

• Link, but I wouldn't dress up as him (or anything else) for Halloween. I would have absolutely loved to when I was little, though!

• I have so many of them that I can't be bothered to type it but mostly they are from anime tho I'm going to dress up as one of the three protagonists from GTA V and I will cosplay next year. My first cosplay so wish me luck xD

When it's coming to Halloween , No I wouldn't do it as where I come from it's disrespectful to dress as someone dead and fly around in the city in such costume like a moron.

• I love Link too. Zelda games are were my favourite when I was younger. I wouldn't dress up as him at Halloween though. Are you not supposed to dress as vampires, zombies, ghosts and other scary things at Halloween .

• You don't have to dress up as a scary character for Halloween . I see plenty of kids and adults dressing up as super heroes and super villains for Halloween .

• ryo hazuki and crash bandicoot