Have you ever fell off the treadmill?

Have you ever fell off the treadmill?

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't but my little sister did. Me my sister, brother, and god sis were all hanging out in her basement my sis was on the treadmill and my idiot brother started pressing the button to make it go faster and well it wasn't pretty.

• Omg I think this is the first I got MH from you... Or maybe it's been so long it was called BA I don't remember lol

Anyways Thanks 😊

What Girls Said 22

• lol not yet! but i dont think it'll happen to me. at least i hope not!

• Ha ha ha! No. But I've done plenty of embarrassing stuff at the gym. Like letting a pulley hit me in the head twice, in a row, while a guy was watching me. Or rolling off a ball. Tripping over nothing. Talking to myself. Walking straight into the chest of this giant guy. Almost walking in the men's restroom. Sadly I could go on... good times, good times.

• And a cheer goes up in the men's locker room! What just happened in there?

• yes!
    I was maybe in 5th grade, and i was watching TV while running and lost my rhythm and got lodged between the treadmill belt and the wall. My legs got so burnt!
    I went to do track and field for 3 years and then came back to using the treadmill lol.

• treadmills freak me out and gyms are depressing...
    i'd rather run outside and avoid being dominated by machines

• No but my uncle did and he put his foot through the wall in our playroom (the treadmill is in the playroom)

• My sims have. Does that count? XD

• The first time I was on one I did, yeah, pretty sure my family has a video of it stored away.

• I haven't but my mom has and she broke her arm doing it. I laughed because she was distracted by this hot male trainer. <- Is a terrible daughter sometimes...

• Lmao unfortunately yes.

• YES LOL It scared the shit out of me.

• Not while I'm actually running on it but sometimes I'll goof off with my dogs or friends and I've done it.. like 3-4 times 😂

• Thankfully, no! My brother has, though. That was hilarious (despite his embarrassment).

• I fell while running on the treadmill... but I didn't actually fall OFF, I got stuck on it and it ripped layers of skin from my knees.

• luckily no.. lol have you?

• Yes once I was pushing my recovery & my injured leg went out from under me.

• yes, because I'm so clumsyyy!

• Nope, never happened to me.

• No, I don't use them often

• I'm sure at one point

• Nope. Have you?

• No I haven't which is a surprise for a clumsy girl.

• Yup. No scars though thankfully.

What Guys Said 12

• Lol no, I don't even really use the treadmill much I prefer to run outside, the bicycle is more effective at burning fat then the treadmill anyway.

• yes because I tried to go too fast

• Almost, but I once fell off a willow tree, when I was about 12 years old :P

• Nope, but I was very close to once.

• Yeah, once. It didn't hurt but it confused the heck out of me! I don't use them much anymore though, my knees can't stand the impact. I'm more of a biking/elliptical/rowing fan.

• I was really close. My ankle twisted but thankfully I wasn't going that fast. x)

• No, I am not that dumb.

• Yup... uber stupid moment. Hurt like hell. Both physically and mentally.

• No because I have good hand eye coordination and I am not retarded.

• I've sent some small items down the belt, but not my person, yet...

• Yep... just like fucking George Jetson! I lived.

• Once, I felt really stupid :P