Does anyone else feel depressed right now?

I feel like I am the only one. My crush at church is moving this week and I have not gotten to see her as much as before. She had to leave the end of February at first saying they'll only be gone a few months but came back in May saying they're now officially moving there. This past month I feel like a lot has happened between me and her. She's done some flirting with me and I catch her staring at me occasionally. Her brother is also my friend and I will miss him as well. But I remember when they first moved in last spring and I became friends with them as the whole year progressed. It just feels like time goes by so fast. I think of everything that has happened since they came and feel nostalgic from this whole year. I always kinda liked her, but when they came back I seem to have fallen more for her. But now they are gonna be gone and will most likely not see them again. However he said they are not moving moving, but still moving and that they still own the house and are just renting it and they will still hold on to it and probably come back eventually, but not until a long period of time. I also asked her brother for her number but I don't think he wanted to give it to me. So anyway I just feel depressed about this and will miss her very much, and even if they might come back I don't know what I'll do the long while they're gone. If you can help me find ways to feel better let me know how. And are you also depressed at this time about a crush moving away or something? Share if you want to.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I'm rather depressed, but it's only because of you.

What Girls Said 2

• Ask her for her number, not her brother. It'll get better, and if they're coming back try to look forward to that.

• well he said they were back but changed their mind

• It's kinda too late... The last time I saw them was at their house yesterday and I didn't get to. But they have an older sister who I have their number, so I'm probably gonna ask her for it

• it'll get better just give it time

What Guys Said 4

• It sucks, but that is life.
    I realise that you may not be able to see it yet, but there will be other girls.

• Summer time... Summer time Sadneeeeesss. Yeah I just want to start dating.

• No, seeing others being depressed makes me be rather happier.

• Yep I'm depressed to. My girl dumped me (actually crush) few months ago. She said we're not meant to be together.