What is the scariest movie you have ever watched?

I've watched a lot of scary movies in my lifetime. I have to say when I watched Quarantine the other night, I didn't get to sleep until 3am.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pathetic haha... I once read a CreepyPasta story - read it, didn't even watch anything - and I barely slept for 2 weeks.

You can see why I avoid scary movies, haha. Most recently, I watched part of Paranormal Activity 3 with my brother and I had some trouble falling asleep for a few days.

• What creepy pasta was it?

• @throwit It was the Majora's Mask one. Ben drowned and all. At the time, I didn't know those stories were fake, haha. This was several years ago and I was very gullible. But holy cow, that story really got to me.

What Guys Said 9

• There was a old horror movie called "Its Alive"
    it was about this baby born half human/ half monster
    it killed doctors and nurses when it was born.

images.primewire.ag/.../...Its_Alive_1974_1974.jpg

• I found this movie ripped on DVD in a house I moved in. Read in black sharpie "High Tension". It's in the early 2000s French movie with subtitles about two woman go meet ones family in a country home and there's a sadistic killer on the loose. It's scary and gory like turn away from the screen. Very good.

• 0|0
  • The Passion of the Christ.

• Alien... when I was 5

• I don't like scary movies unless it's with a good friend or girl

• Sinister and The Ring

• Not sire which was scariest but Aliens was one if the best.

• Clownhouse... its a horror movie from the late 80's... really good

What Girls Said 9

• Watching drag me to hell in the theater was so much fun, first time I screamed out loud (multiple times) in a theater haha but that's mostly the loudness and darkness you get in a theater.
    Scariest movie I've seen that has made me stay up at night was the ring. It's so easy to picture the hunched over girl in the corner of your room, or imagining what would happen if your TV suddenly turned on. That's scary lol.

• Drag me to hell? Which one is that

• Lol yeah and gross, the blonde kept getting disgusting things in her mouth @bosdev_82

• Lol yeah and that old lady was freaking weird

• i don't even know the names haha
    my roommate LOVES scary movies... they don't scare her at all and she just sits there silently watching them (or laughing at our reactions)

I hate scary movies... but i also hate shutting myself up in my room when everyone is out in the living room hanging out haha. so i end up "watching" them (me looking away from the screen 75% of the time haha)

the only three that I remember the names of were Mama, Dead Silence, and Sinister.

• I've seen clips from the Saw movies, and those scare me enough.
    Never been brave enough to watch one all the way through, I just can't do it lol.

• Just watched one today lol

• @BosDev_82 lol phone autocorrect lol

• @rgb008 come on you know im a boxer lol i can't let a movie scare me... if your ever in boston lol come by and watch one... il make sure you dont get attacked by jigsaw lol

• Wicked Little Things. Scary & just disturbing. ugh

• Probably Saw

• The first paranormal activity really scared me, I was still shaking when we left the movie theatre

• Saw made me look away a lot
    The scariest thing I have ever watched is silent hill PT tho

• "It" I knoww lame but that movie scared the shit out of me.

• Conjuring :)