Are guys naturally selfish and heartless by nature?

That's what I'v ecome to conclude.

Most Helpful Guy

• I hope that is not the case

What Guys Said 11

• I take it a guy has recently tossed your heart aside, well to be honest I think humans in general are the way you described, however I can tell you that there are good guys out there, like me, who are selfless and have heart, who'd treat a woman right, if only you selfish, heartless women would give us good guys a damn chance! Lol.

• Short answer: no

• I'm sorry lady for our natural selfishness, I hope you won't be disappointed anymore with your next guy ^_^

• Are women naturally selfish and heartless by nature? You're sounding a little salty there and sexist.

• Here's the thing... its a world of 7 billion people, every being is absolutely unique, be it a man, a woman, the other genders or whatever. Sometimes, you just tend to attract the wrong kind of people in your life.

• don´t base your opinion on negative examples...

• I could give a shit.

• Naturally selfish? No
    You just had bad experiences

• no. you have just met the trash, and think all guys are like this. get some standards for yourself

• You've chosen to go after the heartless and selfish, that's your own stupid decision. Should I conclude that all women are stupid by nature due to your example? No, because everyone's an individual.

• It's mostly what a man grows up with. Poverty, tradgedies, and bad experiences lead to selfishness and trust issues and whatever else there is. Those bad experiences harden a man and make them untrusting. It's a way of self defense.

What Girls Said 7

• Maybe the guys you have met are. That doesn't necessarily mean to say they all are. I know quite a few girls who are selfish and heartless too. Don't lose your trust in all guys because of the bad experiences you have had. I know lots of good guys who are not heartless or selfish. 😊

• No that is a ridiculous hasty generalization.

• no.. thats not true for all..

• Not at all, this is a generalization that you have come up with because of bad, past experiences. There are the good and the bad in both females and males.

• Umm no just no.

• Somewhat is me answer.

• not all but yess