What is your high school's weighted GPA max?

I graduate next year, got a 4.3 weighted, so I didn't max out on bonus points yet, but it's out of a 4.8 scale ( a lot of places offer honors/ap/ib courses) I talked to one of my friends and he said his weighted gpa went up to 6, and other places i've heard 5.

What is your high school's max weighted GPA? 5, 6, 7?

Most Helpful Girl

• I received 3.8 out of 4.0

• Nice lol unweighted i have.1 less, did you get a lot of scholarships?

• Must have been nice, congratulations to you even though this was probably a little while back :)

i only got 1 letter from a private liberal arts school (st olaf) to play football and get education there but since its D3 they dont give athletic scholarships, and tuition is 41k yearly :( I'm just a small step above welfare so there's no way lol even if they paid 90% of it yearly or even 100 because of other costs of living -.-

• Wow those prices are ridiculously high.

What Girls Said 4

• 4.0 unweighted

• I am actually not sure. I'm too nervous to check it out.

• I think mine is a 4.0 scale.

• 5.0 is my schools

What Guys Said 4

• I guess technically 5.0, but you'd have to take only AP classes and get all A's, which is impossible. I think the valedictorian had a weighted GPA of 4.6 or something.

• It might be different for yours but the syllabus here only offers like 0.025 bonus points for 24 semesters of honors and 0.05 bonus for 4 semesters of AP. So after 2 full classes of AP, it will revert to honors credits so people might as well enroll in honors unless they want it to look good or it has something to do with their future major. The valedictorian of another school gave me that tip, the sneaky bastard dropped a bunch of classes second semester of senior year while the saludictorian was still enrolled in 6 (out of 7 classes for the day) thinking she had a chance to take his spot lmao

• My school had a 4.0 scale. I didn't get a 4.0 and I was salutatorian. I went to a small school though. Also, I only took AP English and AP History.. I didn't take the other two AP classes

• Well if an A in AP is 5.0, but your other classes an A is 4.0, then wouldn't it always average out to below 5.0

• 0... :(

yeah.

• 4.3 was the highest

• yes be like