What is the sexiest thing you've ever seen?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Cheesy but my boyfriend looked pretty great when he had his hair tied back and he was shirtless and chopping wood for our bonfire. That was a fun day.

• Boyfriends' picture of him topless and his sweatpants just hanging ever so loosely around his torso. That was fucking hot, my fucking god. Body temperature sure as hell rose.

• Myself in the mirror

• My first and last DNA bomb.

• A manly man helping out a little kid or cuddling with a dog

• me n my crush in a pic

What Guys Said 4

• A tanned blonde adult woman, laying topless in the sun on her belly, her back covered with a lot of very short straight blonde hair. I only did see her back but my best comrade started pointing south at once.

• It was kind of weird 'cause it was at work, but maybe that's what made it sexy:

I was standing at the end of the register lane and my coworker sat directly in front of me on the part where the cashiers keep the bags with her back to me. And then, she looked back, and up at me and we proceeded to talk.

In my mind, I was like: "Damn. If she backed up a little bit... Sweet Baby Jesus."

• It was a slice of pizza.

• My reflection