75% (12)83% (10)79% (22)Vote
  • No
    25% (4)17% (2)21% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• haha, sometimes. depends where i am, who I'm with and what the subject is?

0|0
    0|0
    • ok my pointless addition of a question mark is HILARIOUS LOL!
      forget anything i said, I'm dumb :P

• I don't think I'm dumb but I'm not genius. I like the way I think and how my brain works, a lot of people enjoy that about me so I guess that's good.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I do feel silly :D

0|1
    0|0
  • haha that's cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I'm an idiot.

0|0
    0|0
  • i feel smart when i answer a question right when my kinda nerdy friends can't remember or don't answer and depends on the subject

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• No I feel beat down and tired today, but any other day I usually feel alight, average to above intelligence ( feel I guess )

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes... but then I spend a half hour trying to find the house key, when the door wasn't locked, and I was just turning the knob the wrong way...

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't 'feel' smart but I get told often that I am or the all too common blank stare while I am talking about something technical or whatnot

0|0
    0|0
  • I am just about average when it comes to smartness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do honestly feel smart in some areas but in other areas I don't.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. But more so because of my life experience and ability to reason logically more so than being great at a difficult subject such as maths, physics, etc. I really, really wish I could pick up on those fields easily though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I "feel" absolutely brilliant.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well yeah I don't need to be modest cause I'm anonymous so yeah I can say that I'm a genius

0|0
    0|0