Whats the whole thing with height?

I used to think I was exceptionally insecure about my height, i mean look at my username itself lol, but coming to this site, I notice people asking questions on it every now and then. like why? lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I was reading your question and laughed a little at that first line. But in all seriousness I like to know why as well. I'm not exactly 6"0 tall but even if I wanted to be taller there's nothing I can do about it. But then again, most people have their insecurities and for some that includes their height.

• i really wish i could change my username you know, this site has had a therapeutic effect in removing that insecurity, no kidding.

• Glad to hear it. And yeah, its too bad you can't change your username without starting over. But then again, you can just make jokes about it, kinda like how I make mountain dew jokes because of my profile pic.

What Girls Said 2

• Wow um i like tall me
    for me i can't be submissive to a guy that is the same size as me im 5'1 u can't be 5'3 n think u have authority over me. wht height are u i bet ur tller than me. Um the best thing u could do is goin with chinese women their petite

• I am 5'11" and i never asked this question from the point of view of the dating scene nor do i feel like i have authority over those shorter than me ha ha, i just asked coz i was a little pissed everyone asking questions on it on this site

• Hey i also should have mentioned Chinese are not short at all, i mean some are, but i see taller chinese guys ( the exchange students in our college) all the time and even the girls are tall enough, i think u mean the conventionally called Asians like thai, vietnamese, indo etc but chinese most certainly are tall enough

• Fair enough. what ever you say

• GAG is a magnet for the insecure, the bitter, the delusional and that's why it's such an amusing site.

What Guys Said 10

• i never thought it was a major issue like all things it seems like the major issue to those most affected.

• many people thing dat height's essential when it comes 2 datin...

• It's something important to women that you can't control, so we get pissed off, angry, and insecure about it.

• I wonder what's up with all the Americans who think 6ft is tall O. o
    Land of dwarfs or what? o. O

• I don't know, people are asking about a lot of things here over and over again.

• Women are pretty clueless about what they actually want. They tend to talk about this a lot in public to distract from their primary desire for money and power.

• I asked it just cuz

• Well, they are just clones of you. Or vice versa. Can't find Patient Zero.

• You're not the only one insecure about your height.

• After spending a month here, I actually feel it was stupid of me to have kept such a username, unfortunately I cannot change it. I am hardly insecure compared to the questions i read.

• People will always be insecure about at least one thing relating to their body. The only perfection in life, is imperfection